❝ 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 ❞

花吐き♡︎ ━━━━━━━━ ♥︎

花吐き
♡︎ ━━━━━━━━ ♥︎

When she'd cough, petals wouldn't always come up, mostly just blood would fill her palm.
When she would eat, she couldn't taste anything other than the iron in her blood. It was extremely painful and felt like it was worsening by every passing minute, even if it wasn't. She wanted it to stop, but she knew it wouldn't and she hated it.

"Hey, [y/n]-San, are you okay?" The voice of her friend pulled her back to reality.
"Oh, yeah! I'm fine, Kimura-San! I just think I'm starting to catch a cold or something," she smiled up at her, hiding her blood filled fist under her desk. Kimura just tilted her head, her face giving away her thoughts, before snapping into straight posture suddenly and returning her smile.
"Okay! I hope you don't get too sick! I'm going to go to Hashimoto's class, feel better!" She waved, before bounding out the classroom door. [y/n] quickly made her way to the women's room to wash her hands.
As the water ran down her palms, she stared at herself in the bathroom mirror. She took a breath, the pain making her want to cry. Before she knew it, tears were rolling down her cheeks and her throat now burned with the tightness from her crying. She let out a few quiet sobs, wanting nothing more than to stop hurting so much.

♡︎ ━━━━━━━━ ♥︎

Osamu had only one thing on his mind; his brother's condition. He had to tell [y/n], he didn't actually know if she could do anything about it but he had to at least try. Sure, he seemed to hate his brother most of the time, but he was worried. He actually cared a lot about Atsumu, even though he didn't act like it.

"[y/n]-Chan!" He called out to her once he spotted her in the hallway, jogging up next to her.
"'Samu? What's up?" [y/n]'s face went pink when he clasped both her hands between his own.
"It's 'Tsumu, he- He really likes you and it's going to kill him. He's been coughing up flowers, so, please. I don't know who- or if there is someone else- that's stopped you from having any feelings for him but, please it's going to kill him- at least try, please." She froze and blinked a few times, processing all that he had said, his frantic and worried tone had startled her. When she realized what had been happening to Atsumu, tears welled in her eyes. She took a deep breath, forgetting about her own lungs. A cough rippled through her. She tried closing her mouth, trapping the petals inside but the edge of a petal escaped between her lips. Osamu's eyes widened upon seeing the soft pink object poking out between her lips.
"I wish it were that easy," she wiped the tears from one of her eyes and chuckled sorrowfully. Pulling the petals from her lips, "but I can't just unlove you,"

It hurts.

Her words made his heart stop.
He was the one causing both of them to suffer.
He was the one killing both of them.