"This is going to be bad." Klay muttered beside Mia.

"We have to go now before she can attack Mia!" Max said to Klay who nodded and took Mia to another place. As they circled the crowd, Mia met Victoria glare directed at her.

"I will kill you." She growled and ran toward Mia, Blaze followed her stopping her from going close to his mate.

"Everyone out, get in the safe house!" He commanded and everyone hurried off to go to a safe place, Klay grabbed her hand and went outside the pack to go to the ranked high safe house.

As soon as they reached the safe house, Klay put the password on the lock pad that opened the door automatically, inside the room was a girl with a blouse sitting in a chair.

"There she is, keep her safe." Klay ordered to the girl who nodded.

He ran out of the room leaving them alone, the girl urged Mia to sit next to her she complied as she saw different papers.

"I'm Josephine, you can call me Jo." She said holding her hand out.

"I'm Mia, nice to meet you." She said and shook her hands with her.

"You are a doctor?" She asked and Jo nodded.

"I am, I'm supposed to protect you, Luna."

"Please call me Mia." She said shaking and Jon nodded.

"Don't be scared, they are going to win." She insured her making her at least relieved.

"I don't know, what happened?"

"Well my mate said that there was going to be a war between rogues and them, they are going to kill every rogue." Mia gasped, it was the first time that there was a war with the rogues.

"Is it going to be ruthless?"

"Of course it will be." She replied making her nervous, she bites her lips and moves her feet.

They heard a door opening up, it was only Veronica who came in with Jade and Lydia.

"The female beta and the third in command cousin." Veronica said and Jo nodded.

"Are you okay Mia?!" Lydia asked as she ran toward her, checking her body.

"I'm alright." She gave them a little smile, Jade gave her back a smile.

"You alright Jo?" Veronica asked Jo who nodded.

"Are you guys bestie?" Jade asked at the wrong moment.

Jo chuckled, "we are."

"I'm Josephine, Alessandro mate." She introduced herself.

"Alessandro?" Mia frowned as she heard the unfamiliar name.

"The zeta and Blaze cousin." She explained and Mia nodded her head in incomprehension.

"You need to meet other pack members." Lydia laughed as she hit her arm.

"It's not my fault." She pouted and rubbed her arm.

All of a sudden she felt immense pain in her leg, she screamed.

"Mia?!" Jo asked and the girl looked worried.

"I'm fine." She croaked and another scream left her mouth.

"It's Blaze." When Mia heard her mate name, she panicked. She didn't know what's wrong with her mate. She needs to know.

She stood up and tore the dress leaving a short dress so she could run. Veronica stopped her.