Shoto x SMR

Enjoy. This is fluffy BC the person who requested never told me what they wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------

(M/n)'s POV

I was currently making breakfast for Shoto.(you guys are married in this) He was up all night doing his patrol for villains and I want to do something nice for him. I mean he's adorable how can you not want to shower him with gifts? Anyways I'm making him pancakes, eggs, and bacon with strawberry milk. Hope he likes it.(tbh that sounds hella good rn I just got up not to long ago.) I walk to our room only to see the bed empty and our shower going. I smile a bit at a memory. As I'm lost in thought Shoto walks out of the bathroom in his lazy day clothes. "Who's that for?" He asked me softly as to not startle me. "Its for you love. You were so tired last night I didn't think you had eaten yet." I said back with a smile making him smile a small smile at me. "Thank you honey. Your right I hadn't eaten yet." He kisses my cheek and sits down on the bed with the tray. "I'll be right back enjoy." I head to my office to check on the reservations I made tonight. I was planing on taking Shoto out on a date as a think you for doing all he does. Only problem is.... Every where is booked because is Saturday.... I couldn't help but sigh. "This was the last place I could find that was nice." I didn't mean to say it out loud but I did. "Why are you looking for nice restaurants?" I jumped at how quiet he was. "Shoto baby! You scared me!" I hug him. "Did you like your breakfast?" He nods softly his eyes never leaving my laptop. "I can't tell you its a secret baby." I grin as he gives me a 'Bitch really' face making me sweat drop. "How about a movie night?" I grin at him he just nods and walks to the living room. I sigh knowing I should just tell him since I couldn't get reservations.

Shoto's POV

I sat on the couch in thought thinking about why he wouldn't let me see what he was doing. Now before you think he would cheat. He won't. How do I know? Because a very cute very rich and very sexy guy walked up to him and asked him out he he said he doesn't date fake. I know he wouldn't but that doesn't stop me from worrying about him. He's quirkless so he could get hurt or worse killed.... And not knowing what he's doing scares the hell out of me. "Shoto. I want to tell you something." I look at him waiting for him to sit down. When he does he look..... Sad? "I was trying to get reservations to the restaurant you like." He says sadly. His words make me want to laugh. "I wanted to do something special for all you do with your hero work then when you come home tired you still try to help me out." He says now hugging me. " Oh (M/n). I don't care where we go. We could stay here and eat takeout for all I care. I love you no matter where we go or what we do. If I didn't love you I wouldn't have married you." I laugh at  his sad face only to be hugged and tickled. After playing a little we laid on the couch cuddling. This was all I needed to be happy. Well this and the man who makes me happy. I love this man so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. I'm doing ciel next and after ciel is demon boi Sebastian.