XXX

"I went to Mitch's," Harry mumbles, his lips pressed to mine as we continue kissing. My mind is wrapped around the fact that this man is sexual pleasure; my own personal ecstasy tablet. His hands hold my waist, running his rough hands along my bare body.

"His soulmate told me to find you," he whispers on my skin, kissing down my neck. His teeth then bite, sucking on the skin to bring blood to the surface.

Deep down, I know I wanted him to find me. I wanted him to be the one to pick me up from the lake. Harry can't know that this feeling that I have for him is growing. He's already onto me, which is why I left in the first place.

"Smart girl," I smile, his hands palming my ass. His body sits up and I wrap my arm around his neck, allowing the other to feel over his chest.

"Admit you wanted me to find you," Harry smirks, my lips pressing together. I've managed to part away from the intimate actions I'm engulfed in, just to look into his eyes.

"I'm not going to admit it, and you know it," I say, his arm tightening as his eyes glace to my lips.

"So I'm right?" he devilfishes realizes, my eyes rolling. I'm not angry at him anymore; I'm just in severe resistance of admitting my feelings.

"Shut up," I groan, pushing my lips on my his. My hand grabs his chin, licking his lips as his tongue plays with mine. One of his hands comes up and grabs my breast, the other pulling me tighter to his body.

By the time I leave his apartment in the morning, my body is sore and covered in hickies. I leave him lying in bed, still asleep. My hand grabs my bag and I walk out of the apartment, walking back to my place.

"Where in fucking hell were you?" Brenna nearly yells, Miranda sitting on the couch. The two have coffee and were clearly drunk last night. Hangover toast and coffee is covering the counter.

"I went out," I shrug, both of them yelling at me after.

"Bullshit. You are hickied up and you have swollen lips. You were fucking a guy that wasn't Harry. He went mad crazy when you weren't able to be found," Brenna continues, then Miranda chips in.

"Not to mention your phone is dead," she points out, my hand throwing the bag on the ground.

"I went to my family's cabin. Harry found me. I fucked him all night. There ya go," I say, walking into my room. I strip down to my underwear and walk into the bathroom, taking a shower.

I allow the girls to talk about everything with me and I turn my phone on once it's charged. My hand clicks on buttons to get it restarted and I am bombarded with an overwhelming amount of texts from Brenna, Miranda, and Harry.

All I do is text Harry that I have my phone back, just so he's aware.

"So, you are happy with him?" Brenna asks, and I look up at her.

"I enjoy being a pain in the ass. But yes," I admit, taking a deep breath after. It feels weird admitting it.

I feel my phone vibrate, my eyes diverting to the screen.

Harry: come back over

Lina: no

Harry: baby, I just wanna fuck some more

Lina: yikes

"She's smiling like a fucking idiot," Miranda says, my eyes looking up at them. They're both smiling wide and I just shake it off, standing up and going to my room.

Harry: at least come to the bar tonight I work

Lina: fine I'll wear the same shit I wore last time

Harry: -_-

I smirk, grabbing my laptop and starting on the next prompt I've lost track of. My eyes read over it and I start typing against the keys, escaping into the story before I need to get ready to go to the bar.

"Ben and I are going to head to the bar. You're joining?" Brenna asks, my hand throwing a shirt onto the bed.

"Yeah. I'll be there. Probably with Harry though," I explain to her, her head nodding. She tells me she'll see me there and I close the door behind her, getting dressed in a lowcut top and jeans.

Once my hair is pulled into a ponytail and make-up is on my face, I walk out of the apartment and towards the bar.

My fingers place a cigarette in my mouth and I light it, smoking it on my walk there. When I reach the street, Harry's leaning against the side of the building, talking to a few other guys. He turns his head and smiles when he sees me, my feet walking towards him. I flick the cigarette to the side and Harry grabs my wrist, tugging me into the alley.

"Where is the rest of it?" he asks, my eyebrows furrowing.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask, but he surprises me when he grabs the top of my shirt. He pulls it out, looking down at my bare chest. My hand shoves his away.

"It's my choice what I get to wear. Enjoy the fact that you just saw my tits," I state, causing him to smile. He's lucky that I don't give a shit about that anymore; he's seen it before, after all.

"I suppose it shows off the tattoos more," he explains, and I roll my eyes with a smile. He presses a kiss to the top of my head, both of us walking to the entrance.

"I'll be in there in a little bit. Still covering the door," he tells me, and I nod. I look around and find Brenna with Ben, as well as Miranda and her boyfriend. We talk and hang out, my hand holding a drink that Brenna bought for me. It tastes like pure shit but I don't have the heart to let it go to waste.

"Want a new one?" I hear someone ask, my eyebrows furrowing. I look up, seeing a man about my height. He points to the drink in my hand.

"No thanks," I say, his hand taking it from mine. My jaw clenches, unsure as to where this is going.

"You sure?" he asks, then a strong arm slings across my chest from behind. The tattoos are a dead giveaway and I feel as if my heart stops.

"She's sure," Harry states, my hand reaching up and grabbing his. The man nods, walking away from us.

"I don't know how long he was there but it was long enough for me to get pissed," Harry whispers in my ear, my lips forming into a smirk. I turn around in his arms and look up at him, his eyes locking on mine.

I lift my arms and wrap them around his neck, not saying a word. His lips change from the straight line they were in to a smile, his hands grabbing my waist. Harry tugs me close and leans down, pressing his lips to mine.

As I stay wrapped in his arms, he doesn't allow me to pull away. I don't allow him to, either. This path we're going down is one I'm beginning to fall for. My heart is beginning to play a role in my actions, rather than just my mind.

"Let's go smoke," Harry whispers on my lips, my hand grabbing his chin to keep him in place. I don't want to fucking stop; I'm beginning to become obsessed.

He snickers against my mouth, dragging me outside behind him. My body leans against the wall and I watch him pull something out of his pocket, showing me a joint. When he lights it, he inhales and we start to pass it, smoking it together. He walks in front of me, and I look up at him as I lean against the wall.

Harry leans down and presses his lips against my neck, causing my eyes to close. He grabs my waist and I lean into him, my heart pounding.

"I'm fucking obsessed with you," he groans against my skin, his hands tightening against my waist.

His words cause me freeze, my mindset unprepared for the proclamation. Harry lifts his head, my eyes connecting with is. My lips part as I stare at him, his hand coming up to my cheek. I don't know what to say; I always feel like I'm thrown curveballs. My emotions are a whirlwind and they need to get figured out. Fast.