CHAPTER 22: YESSSS-EDIT-

Start from the beginning

I faced palmed

"How bout we just court her??..........traditionally" Kuroo suggested.

The others looked at him then at Tendou then back at Kuroo.

"Well go with Kuroo's idea"

Everyone agreed but Tendou, who leaned on Ushijima's shoulder dramatically and started to whine.

"Whhhaaa~~~ then it won't be amusing to watch~~"

~with these crackheads anything they do can be amusing~

"I think it would be better than a fight to the death" Akaashi seconded the idea

"And if she chooses one of us?" Tsukishima questioned.

"The others back off simple...." I told them

~or be gay for all I care~(This is a joke, I do not want to offend anyone) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

~damit (Y/N)......teaching me BL~

"So you all agree??" I asked them.

"It's fine as long as we have fair chances" Tsukishima told us.

"And knowing Kuroo and Bokuto they would sometimes twist the rules or do .............................................................something " he continued looking suspiciously at the two.

"HEY!!! I'll have you know I'm a saint!!!" 

"YEA!!....respect your senpais!!" Kuroo and Bokuto shouted.

"My only senpais outside Karasuno is Akaashi- senpai, Kenma- senpai, Iwazumi- senpai, Ushijima- senpai, (Y/N)- senpai and others excluding you two"

"I'm Hurt..............how could you Tsukki" Bokuto Sulked in the corner while Kuroo laughs at him.

"How nice ..............thank you Tsukishima, Kenma and I are honored" Akaashi thanked him, patting him on the shoulder, I nodded to him as a thank you.

"Question who would supervise us while we court her??" Ushijima asked, finally speaking up after a while

"Well obviously us" A voice came from behind me and besides Tendou

"As her brother along with her otaku BFF and her other brother, we would be the one to supervise this whole thing" Okinawa announced while wrapping his arms around Tendou and me.

~ewww human contact~

"How would you know when you were here?"

"You dare question my brotherly instinct?!?!?! Ushiwaka!!!??!"

~brotherly instinct .......that's bull we talked about this issue awhile a go~

"Besides courting my sister is very hard"

"Well, it's not hard when you're the miracle boii...........................................................USHIJIMA WKATOSHI!!!!!"

"HUH!?!?! NO WAY IN HELL..... Iwa-Chan would win her heart"

"You're all pathetic no one can resist me..........Right Akaashi?!?!"

"Bokuto-san you're too old for her I'm the same age as her, I have the upper hand"

"WAIIITTTT!!!..... You're not helping me??"

"Why would he help you??OWL!!!"

"Well, she obviously won't fall for a play boi like you!!"

"I may look like a playboy but I know more about courting than your stupid ass!!"

"Pff... you both know that I have the most leverage here right??"

The two morons stopped arguing and faced Tsukishima.

"HUU!!???!?!"

"I mean I'm the Kohai, I'll just ask her to help me and she'll drop whatever she is doing and come help me"

After what Tsukishima told them they went silent for a few and then shouted

"WHY DOES TSUKISHIMA HAVE LEVERAGE?!?!"

I sighed and went back to my game while they argue for a few more minutes before we heard (Y/N) shout to us to go to bed before she makes us clean the comfort rooms tomorrow. So we did the humane thing to do, shut up, and went to our separate rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is another chapter done, and while reviewing it I realized I kind of made Kenma a bit OOC, maybe because I became more of a crack head than I already was since the quarantine started and red too much BL shiz. 

Anyway thank you for reading this chapter

ーまたね 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so this is an updated version, I hope you guys like it. Like I said in the latest chapter I'll be rewriting or editing other chapters. Thank you for reading

-またね

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~