(Just now! when you were speaking to aunt about separating us.)

"No...nothing.." She was about to defend herself but is interrupted by Ahmed's loud yelling.

"Bas kardein ammi bas kardein! huda ka waasta aapko. Kitna jhoot bolengi aur?" He angrily yells, making her flinch.

(Stop it mom stop! for god sake, how much more will you lie?)

"Zara bhi rehem nahi aaya aapko? Apne bete ki mohabbat cheente hue? Khuda ka khauf nahi hai aapko? Jaanti hain kitna zulm kiya maine uss mazloom par aapki jhooti baato me aakar, after all any sane person will believe their mothers first right? Aapne maa hone ke bohot accha fayda uthaya." He whispers brokenly, tears falling down from his eyes.

(Didn't you have any mercy on me? For snatching my love? Do you have no fear of god? Do you know because of you I tortured that poor soul, you took advantage of being a mother.)

He was utterly broken, he couldn't believe his mother would stoop so low just for some property.

Ayesha's eyes burn with tears seeing her son so heartbroken and crying in front of her for the first time.

"I just wanted to secure your future, is that so wrong for a mother to think for her children?" She tells Ahmed who moves back hearing her words.

"Khwab ki duniya se nikal aaye ammi! Kisi aur ki aulad ka sukh chain cheen kar aap apne aulad ko abaad nahi karsakti. You broke my pride in you! I trusted you mom, yet you were the one who snatched my happiness from me." He bitterly snaps at her.

(Come out of your dream mother! snatching another child's peace and happiness won't give happiness to your child.)

"Aaj ke baad aap mere koi maamle me nahi bolengi, aur naa hi aap Sahaan ke aas paas jayengi." He firmly tells her and turns to leave but stops hearing his mothers words.

(From today you won't take any decision regarding my life, and you won't even go near Sahaan.)

"You can't snatch the right from me, mujhe haq hai apne bete ke maamle me bolne ka." She angrily tells him who scoffs hearing her words.

(I have the right to say in my son's life)

"You only have the right to say but not to take any decisions for me as I'm mature enough to take my own decisions, even Allah doesn't give parents the right to force their decision on their own children, zindagi mujhe guzaarni hai aapne nahi. You were wrong when you thought that I'll allow you to make any decisions in my life." He glares at her and leaves from there.

(I have to live my life, not you.)

Ayesha just keeps looking at his son's retreating back thinking maybe what she did was actually wrong.

Ahmed knocks at the door and enters the room to see Sahaan sitting on her usual favorite spot looking outside the windows, blindly tracing the henna patterns on her hand.

she doesn't even look up at him but she knew it was him by smelling his to die for cologne.
She just closes her eyes sensing him coming closer where she was sitting.

He sits on his knees in front of her turning her towards him who just keeps looking down.

"Sahaan..." He was speechless, he didn't know what to say.

He was well aware that forgiveness alone is not enough compared to the amount of torturing he did to her.

"Please don't punish yourself like this because of me....The mistake was mine. Pu..punish me all you want but please...don.. don't do this to us." He whispers to her, his voice cracking in between.