{Chapter 1} I diagnose you with 'yandere'

The clicking and clacking inside the door...the LOCK! Someone was trying to unlock the door!

Impossible, Sam thought. They locked the door from the inside after all and the key was inside with them too! Who the hell would try to unlock a locked BATHROOM with a second key?!
She was about to yell 'Hey! Don't you see it's occupied!' but she did not get to do that. The door was already opening...

While it was slowly swinging open, a quiet voice could be heard. "I am such a genius! You're such a fucking genius Mako!" After those barely hearable words, smug giggling followed. Creepy.
A tall, slender person appeared in the door, a wicked smile curling her plush lips.
It was a beautiful asian girl, her skin an ever so slightly sun-kissed ivory color contrasting her shiny, butt-length ebony hair. Her cat-like almond eyes were a bordering-on-surreal candy-apple-green color and almost seemed to glow right now.
She was Mako. Sara's cousin and heir of the beach house, so of course she had a second key. She basically lived here.

And oh did she show it! Mako held herself like a queen and especially so as she stepped inside without hesitation.
Both Samara and Josie were still naked and covered in each other's juices. There was no denying they had something going on in there, but Mako did not even bat an eye.

"My sweet sweet baby girls, did you have fun? Did you play with each other? Of course you did!",she chuckled lowly." I see you popped her cherry,hmm~ You know, I'd rather have done it myself, but plan is plan..."

The two girls on the floor did their best to cover their bodies with their hands and Samara's mouth stood wide open in shock. She could not get a single word out!
The model-esque girl took a couple steps forward, passing Sam to get closer to Josephine who was huddled up in the corner between bathtub and wall.
The young japanese woman crouched down to her level and felt up the small ginger's still very much rounded belly. Josie flinched at the gentle but invasive touch.

"I see you've plumped her up some... I bet it felt good~", Mako licked her lips and turned her piercing green gaze towards Samara." I bet it felt wonderful...Oh wait! I know it! I saw your facial expression after all. So cute!"
"Wait, how-...?!", the trim futa began, but was quickly silenced by the raven-haired girl's finger on her lips.
Mako turned around and fiddled inside some bathroom greenery with her free hand, her finger still against Sam's lips. A small camera was pulled from the behind the asian girl's back.

"Oops.",she said with a fake shocked expression on her face. "Sorry not sorry! I saw it ALL! Filmed it ALL! My adorable little play things~"

Tears welled up in Josie's eyes.
"Why would you do that?! I don't understand!"

Samara was about to step between them . She would not let that crazy person get any closer to her!
But Mako saw her move out of the corner of her eye and quickly pulled out a set of handcuffs and fixed Sam's hands to the heater's pipe on the wall. Like that the tan girl could struggle all she wanted and would not get in the way of Mako's...affairs...with the petite.
Sam opened her mouth to scream at her or scream for help,who knows, because she was yet again silenced by the black-haired beauty.
"Shush, you noisy puppy! So annoying! Don't disturb me! Nobody will hear you anyways, I sent them all home! So quit that bullshit!"
Then Mako turned her attention back to the sobbing red head in the corner.
"Hush my precious! Don't cry!", she tenderly touched Josie's freckled cheek to wipe the tears away.
"Why you ask? Isn't that obvious?", the green-eyed woman scoffed, then smoothed the girl's auburn hair behind her ear and whispered:" Because I can, because I want to...and I want you ! You're mine. You just don't know it yet..."
And at that, Mako licked a long wet stripe up the small red head's ear. Josie whimpered at that sensation. It felt disgusting...or rather it should have! She was still quite sensitive and in after glow,so this small unexpected action made her body heat back up and suddenly the cool bathroom tiles felt very soothing on her tingling skin.

Why, body?WHY?!

She cried internally.
Samara did not like this sight AT ALL! And the worst part was, she could not do anything about it. She struggled against her restraints and threatened :" Get away from her! Don't you fucking touch her!"

Normally the dark-haired girl would not have tolerated this sort of behaviour and would have been quick to put Sam back in her place, but she had other plans.

In order to show this unruly 'puppy' who had the say here, she needed to assert dominance another way. And she knew the perfect way to do that...

Without sparing the tall girl a single look, Mako let her lips trail down to Josephine's tender neck. Once they met one of the hickeys Sam left ,where the neck met her shoulder,  they closed around the purple-tinted skin and sucked on it harshly earning a shocked yelp from the flustered ginger she pinned angainst the side of the big bathtub.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU-?!", Samara began only to be interrupted by pained cries leaving Josie's quivering lips.
To finish her off the young japanese woman decided to bite down to leave her mark, which caused the petite to cry out.The freckled girl desperately tried to push the slender girl away from her, but to no avail, so she resorted to swatting her shoulders, which was equally effective. Mako's teeth just barely broke the other girl's milky skin.

"BACK OFF! DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER! YOU FREAKING PSYCHO!"

The ebony-haired woman slowly turned around to look at her while demonstratively licking left-over dropletts of blood from her pillowy lips.
"My my!", Mako chirped smiling overly sweetly, but her expression turned dark as she continued." How rude. I guess this will be the last warning. I can get really fucking scary when you disobey me and make me mad. If I hear another word from  you, I'll have to punish you~ And trust me, it will not be pretty. Understood?!"

"Wha-?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU-"

*slap*

"I said DON'T YOU FUCKING DISOBEY ME! You did it! You fucking did it! This one's in you! You leave me no other choice but to discipline you!", the black-haired girl was fuming! But as soon as her rage came to a boil, it seemingly disappeared and was replaced by...smugness? If there was any indication for it, it was her deliciously evil smirk.
"Actually,", she purred slyly," there is no reason for me to be angry at this revellation~ I have no problem with using a firm hand with you... I wanted to punish you in some way regardless of your behaviour. I did stage this whole situation, but you took my kitten's virginity which is unforgiveable!
But don't worry! Her innocence is still mine to take, hahahahaha!"

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆

Dear readers: for updates on my progress, additional artwork, possibly sneak peeks and opportunities to voice suggestions or your own ideas how you'd like the story to go on, please follow my account on Instagram (dariaculas_honey).
You can also tag me in possible fanart you may like to create of my characters. I'd be very happy to see that~💕
Take care and stay safe out there ^.^

︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆