Ravishing release

'...and then she just let go...'

Josephine was trembling badly as the viscous drug-infused liquid forced itself out of her asshole.
She was mortified and wanted nothing more than to escape Mako's bruising grip on her jaw and look away, tune out the thoughts and feelings of being watched and just be able to relieve herself. Relieve the bitter-sweet pain inside her tummy, even if it meant she still had to fill the dog bowl.

Oh, how the small red-head dreaded hearing what the tall woman, she was forced to keep her eyes fixed on, was planning on making her (or Samara for that matter) do with the preserved liquid.
A million different scenarios played in her head, each one more humiliating than the one that came before it.
Though Josie could not truly focus on either of them or the emotions they elicited, because her mind was all foggy from the overwhelming pain and pleasure the predicament she was in caused her currently.

It almost swept her off her feet, both literally and figuratively speaking, so her first impulse was to reach up to Mako for support. In this moment, the fairy-like woman's slim shoulders were like a save haven to her and holding onto them felt like it kept her from crumbling under this tsunami of sensations.

She was breathing heavily.
The pale girl's whole body was flushed and glistened with a layer of sweat. This only accentuated her persistant prominantly bloated midsection. It truly still seemed as if she swallowed a basketball.
The young girl's teeth were clenched in a desperate attempt to stifle her moans, groans and cries.

Mako was having none of that though, as she hissed menacingly  sweetly:

"Honey~, why won't you let me hear your voice? Are you embarrassed? Are you shy? Now, now, don't you keep the best part from me darling ~"

The raven-haired woman's voice then dipped a whole octave lower as she continued with a whisper:

"You are going to give your all to your mistress, pet. Your pleasure, your pain, your desperation, your adoration, your everything. It's all mine. I own you. So I'm asking you: open that pretty little mouth of yours and let me hear every.little.noise.you.make . That's an order by the way."

Josephine's eyes widened in horror, but she chose to oblige. Just as she parted her lips to obey, the flow picked up its pace and the small trickle of liquid turned into heavy globs of goo. This sudden change of pace made her stomach cramp deliciously and forced cries of pleasure from the shaking girl's tongue.

"Oh fuuuuck~! Oh nooo... ahhh! It's coming out! It's coming out! Oh fuck oh god, my stomachhhh! It huuuurtsss..."

She was panting.

"It hurrrtss... soo... guuud!...
Nooo! Don't look at me! Please don't look at me! Ahhhnyaaa!"

The elfin girl's glossed-over doe eyes rolled back in ecstasy and pain and her toungue hung from her mouth. It was a sight to behold.
The other woman certainly thought so as she began to chuckle:

"Look at you, my perfect little painslut! Getting aquainted with your masochistic side, hm? Finally getting to know your place, hm?"

But unsurprisingly, the petite ginger did not even register her words. It was as if she was in an orgasmic trance. Everything around her seemed muted, blurry... unimportant. All Josephine could focus on was the feeling deep inside her.
The all-consuming sensation of the ebbing pain and relieve of her strained and distended belly emptying itself without her consent, coaxed a seemingly never ending string of curse words and other primal sounds of pleasure from her lips.

"Ahhh! Nyaaaa~... Ughh... Oh fuck, oh crap, oh nooo! I'm... I'm... I-I'm really shitting this stuff ouuuut! I... I cannnn't! M-make it stop...it's tOo mucHhh... Make it stop... Make it.... Ahhhh~ oh gosh! DON'T make it STOP! So good so... fuuuuck! There's sooo muuuch!"

"Oh my! Such dirty words, such language! What a welcome surprise! You're so lewd, my dear! You can't imagine how turned on you make me looking like this, talking like this! You are simply divine, my pet."

'Seems like I broke her mind' Mako thought to herself. 'How cute'

By this point, the bowl beneath the girl was practically overflowing, so the slender woman reached down to remove it , which made her unintentionally inch closer to her captive.

Their lips brushed, their eyes met.
These few seconds were terribly intense and intimate and it made Mako linger.

She did not dare utter a word and her candy-apple-green eyes were shaking as they darted back and forth between Josie's hazel ones and the girl's quivering cherry lips.
This moment seemed so delicate and fragile and just... raw , the taller woman feared if she said or did anything, it could shatter beneath her fingers.

So she froze.

The petite girl, on the other hand, did not. No, she in fact loosened her hold on Mako's upper arms and went on to place her shaky slight extremities on the taller woman's shoulders instead.
A quite unexpectedly wholesome, sweet and loving gesture to the japanese girl. She was stunned. This felt like everything she ever wanted.
'This is surreal', she thought.

Josephine felt it too, this tension, this electricity. She, compared to the stunned woman in front of her, lost her self control long ago though and grew impatient.

"G-goodness gr-aiciousss! Ahhh~ Mistress please! J-j-ust fuckin kiss meee!", she whimpered.
"I... I need youuu! I need you close to me pleaseee! I can't take it anymore! I'm begging y-"

She didn't need to say that twice as plump lips met hers in a violently passionate kiss cutting her off.

This kiss was hungry and needy and had a certain urgency to it. It was somehow different from the other ones they shared. Though intense and rough, this time it felt as though more mutual emotions were conveyed.

In the beginning rough and needy, the kiss soon faded into something more sweet and loving. Dare I say... almost romantic?

The ebony-haired woman's elegant hand delicately made its way down to Josie's stomach, barely even touching it before pressing down on it while rubbing and massaging in gentle circles.
The ginger first shivered at the barely-there touch, then mewled and groaned at the pressure, not totally displeased, however. She undeniably ached for any type of contact...

Lucky her, because soon her mistresse's other hand snaked its way onto her heated skin, dipping lower than the first, tracing lazy shapes on her swollen clit.
An ecstatic yelp echoed off the bathroom walls.
Josie's hips jolted forth desperately needing to be in closer proximity to the source of this mind-numbing pleasure.

She soon came. Once, twice... three times at least until every last dripping glob of aphrodisiac was down the drain and her belly was back to its soft and mostly flat state...