"Hyungie just five minutes more" Jungkook whined and fall inside his slumber again but Jimin woke up he rubbed his eyes and looked at smiley Taehyung his eyes widened.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin stood up and shouted which made Jungkook fall on floor when he got startled he huffed. 

"JIMIN!!! I AM SO HAPPY" Taehyung hugged Jimin and they both jumped.

"Tell me everything Taehyung ah" Jimin pulled Taehyung with him on sofa. 

"Yahh you two are forgetting me" Jungkook sat like a baby arms crossed on his chest.

"You go to sleep baby it's adult talk" Jimin teased and Taehyung laughed. Jungkook slapped Jimin's arms and sat beside them.

"Tell us hyung" Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled and told them everything about him and Seokjin. Jungkook and Jimin made surprised sounds in between. They congratulated him with hugs and kisses on his head. They fall asleep on sofa together. 

In Morning~~

"Wake up sleeping heads" Yoongi poked trio heads with his fingers who were knocked out on sofa. Yoongi took a deep breathe.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!" Yoongi shouted and it again resulted in fall of Jungkook and Taehyung and Jimin sat straight. Yoongi sat on other sofa like nothing happened.

"Great Why I am the only one who always falls?" Jungkook huffed.

"Yoongi hyung you are psycho" Taehyung got up and walked upstairs to ready.

"YAHH DON'T CALL HIM THAT" Jimin shouted and Yoongi grinned at him but Jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook laid down on floor.

"Jiminie until when are you going to stay angry at me?" Yoongi got up and walked closer to Jimin.

"Until forever" Jimin looked away from him but Yoongi put a finger on his chin and made him look at him.

"I will buy you loads of shooky plushies" Yoongi said and Jimin eyes widened with happiness.

"REALLY?" Yoongi nodded.

"How about we made up with morning kiss?" Jimin pushed him away lightly.

"Let me get ready Mr. Boyfriend I have work to do. You don't deserves my kisses" Yoongi growned and Jimin went upstairs too.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who has mischievous grin on his face. He rolled his eyes at him.

"I have never seen this side of yours kitty hyung" Jungkook teased.

"Are you going or should I tell Namjoon that you wears baby socks under those killer boots I bet you want to appear as strong dude infront of him" Yoongi smiled evily and Jungkook muttered something under his breathe and went upstairs.

After sometime~~

"Hyung I think first version is way better" Taehyung said to Yoongi and he nodded.

"Yes I think we should keep this version" Yoongi and Taehyung were working in the studio.

Taehyung was checking his phone time to time. He sent the texts to his boyfriend and he still did not replied to him it's been so long Taehyung knew Jin work is not easy but he was getting worried about him. He wanted to call but they were working. Yoongi noticed the uneasiness on Taehyung's face so he asked him.

"What happened Tae?" Taehyung looked at him 

"I texted Jin hyung in morning but he did not replied I am worried" Yoongi put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.