Chapter 5

Day Of The Party

"It's looks so great Yoongi hyung thank you so much" said excitedly and hugged Yoongi so tightly and why not? The interior was looking so amazing Yoongi did it in just 24 hours it was hard but he knows how much this party is so important to Tae though he don't known the reason but who cares? He will do everything just to make his friends happy and everyone noticed that Taehyung is so happy these days since he came from interview it's not like they are complaining but they wanted to known the reason and they knows Tae will tell them soon.

"It's fine Taehyung anything for you" Yoongi said smiling and broke the hug and Taehyung shot him with his boxy grin later Jungkook came and with Donuts in their hands "Yoongi hyung we are so impressed you really organized it so well" Jungkook said and took the bite and Jimin smiled and said "Yes Hyung it's so pretty" and Yoongi got shy but smiled and said "Well it would not be possible without those people who did all of these" they all nodded and Yoongi excused himself because he wanted to assure all the things are good and Jimin also joined him they shyly smiled and went away.

"Hyung when will my prince come?" Jungkook said sadly and Taehyung laughed and patted Jungkook hairs "He will be here soon don't worry and yahh why are you eating before the party" Taehyung scolded him lightly but Jungkook laughed and Taehyung did the same. Since that day Taehyung saw his saviour he could not help but always smile thinking about him those eyes which are so toxicated and that smile which just light Taehyung's world he just wanted to see him he searched everything about him on internet and he got little information but it was enough he got some photos too he saved them and could not wait for the day when he will click photos of his First Love himself and he decided he won't share it with anyone else he will keep it to him only for him to see but he was unsure what if Seokjin don't like boys many negatives thoughts were coming in his mind but he will try his best he decided. Now the day of party have came his heart was beating fast Jin and his team will be here at any minute.

Meanwhile~~~

"Jin ah everything is done cars are ready we should leave now what are you still doing in the office" Hoseok entered inside the office of Jin he was still on his laptop looking so fine. When they told about this party to their team they all cried because of happiness they all were ready to go Jin was still in his office so Hoseok came to call him. Seokjin looked at him and smiled "I am sorry Hope ah I was just completing some work" Jin turn off his laptop and went towards his best friend and they both got out from their building and both sat in car in which three more people were sitting Seokjin will drive this car they literally have to book many cars because their team were big and they were ready to go.

"Hii guys wow our guests are not here" Namjoon entered the palace since not many people were there his voice can be heard so loud and everyone turned to him and Jungkook smiled shyly and Namjoon winked at him. "Namjoon hyung why you came so late we were waiting for you specially Kookie ryt buddy?" Jimin said and smirked but Jungkook punch his lightly on his shoulder and everyone laughed but Jungkook was too embarrassed but Namjoon jumped to rescue him and said "Ohh I am sorry but I was also eager to meet him" Now only Taehyung and Yoongi laughed and Jimin rolled his eyes but smiled after and Jungkook looked down they were talking but suddenly one guy came running to them to inform about them that their guests have arrived.

Taehyung heart started to beat fast everyone walked towards the big gate but Taehyung needed some time to calm his heart he went after them after one minute. They all parked their cars in big parking that was outside the palace they all came out but Jin don't known why but his heart was beating fast too he saw Taehyung in interview but he was nervous to meet him how would he react? what will they talk about when he will see him? he was in his thoughts Hoseok shook him and said "Jin ahh let's go" Seokjin looked at him and nodded their team was behind Hoseok and Seokjin later they reached the gate and there was he Kim Taehyung he was smiling looking at Seokjin and Seokjin smiled too he did not known why but Taehyung was only looking at him and so do Seokjin they could not help but to look only at each other.