We're girlfriends for real

They both remained like that, pretending to be girlfriends while getting to know each other better.

Their friends didn't say nor tease them anymore. They just let them 'act' but of course, there wasn't a single action that they don't ever thought they are just 'acting'. But they just decided to not mind it; not that they can do something about it.

Today is their graduation day and everyone is feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

Mina, Dahyun and Chaeyoung parents are all there, Jihyo's mom, Momo's dad, Jeongyeon's sister and Pinky to witness their loved ones graduation. Except Sana, her parents weren't able to come because they have to walk in order to sustain food for their living.

Well, that's what Sana thought.

Tzuyu had planned it a week ago.

--Flashback--

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" Tzuyu asked as she and Jihyo are both sitting on their usual table during lunch.

The other girls are all busy ordering something using Tzuyu's card.

"Hmm? About what?" Jihyo said, looking at her.

"Sana and I talked about who will come to our graduation." Tzuyu said with a little bit of sad tone.

Jihyo frowned. "And?"

"She said no one will come for her." Tzuyu confessed.

"Ahh... About that, we actually talked about that ever since." Jihyo sighed, looking at Sana from a far with pity.

Tzuyu wrinkled her eyebrows. "What did you guys talked about?"

Jihyo cleared her throat. "We both know that Sana isn't rich right? The thing is, her parents cannot afford to buy some plane tickets. We also tried to offer her some money but she keeps on refusing."

"What why?"

"I don't know. Maybe because she feels like she's a burden to us? She said she's already thankful for us for letting her live with us for free." Jihyo explained.

Tzuyu heaved a long sigh. "Do you... Do you perhaps know her parents' number?"

"Why?"

"Just give it to me please?" She pleads.

"Okay," Jihyo took her phone from her jeans' pocket. "Here," Then she gave Tzuyu the digits of Sana's mother.

"Thank you for this. I'll just excuse my lself for a bit." Tzuyu stand up then walked towards the exit.

"Where is she going?" Nayeon asked when all of them took a seat on their table.

"I don't know. But I know she'll return. Let's just eat now." Jihyo tried to divert Sana's attention that is looking at the exit for of their school's cafeteria. Actually, she has a clue on what Tzuyu is planning to do and decide to be quiet about it.

Meanwhile,

Tzuyu started to dial the number that Jihyo gave her.

It rang for the 7th time before someone finally picked it up.

"Hello?" She heard an of lady's voice from the other line using Japanese.

She cleared her throat, trying to remember the few words and phrases she learned from her Japanese language subject in high school.