Meet my girlfriend

"Sana, are you sure they are coming?" Jihyo asked her for the ninth time as they wait in the cafeteria.

"I told you, Sana is just lying." Momo exclaimed.

"Sana, I know that you hate us for hooking you up with some stranger but please don't imagine things." Nayeon said then laughed hilariously.

"I bet they aren't even real." Mina said quietly.

She rolled her eyes at her friends. "Can you guys shut up? We've just been here two minutes ago."

Nayeon stopped laughing before speaking. "If someone is really coming they should be early. What kind of person who wants their girlfriend to wait."

"Nayeon! Sto--" Her sentence got cut when someone suddenly speak behind her.

"Hey, My Princess, I'm sorry I'm late. I had to fix some wires inside the engineering department." Tzuyu sat beside her then kissed her cheek.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

'And now, the acting begins.'

She looked at Tzuyu then smiled. "No, it's okay. What happened?" Then she runs her hand on Tzuyu's left arm.

Tzuyu sighed before answering her. "The wires got burnt because a rat bites it and someone accidentally threw some water in it so I had to fix it before it could affect the entire engineering building."

"Really!? You're really great!" She exclaimed then hugged Tzuyu by her neck.

'Oh my... '

When she pulled out, Tzuyu gave her pout. "But great engineers get hurt too."

She frowned. "Why?"

"This," Tzuyu showed her hand to her. "The wire sparks and it slightly burned my skin."

She pouted at Tzuyu as she looks at the brunt skin. "Aww, did you put an ointment already?" She said with a concern voice.

Tzuyu nods her head. "Yes, but..."

She raised a brow with how Tzuyu cut her own sentence. "But?"

Tzuyu gave her a grin. "My hand needs Sana's kisses."

'Shoot.'

She closes her eyes for a second. "My poor Tzu, let me kiss it." She said sweetly then kissed Tzuyu's hand.

Meanwhile,

"Uh... Guys, are you seeing what I am seeing?" Jihyo asked; surprise with what's happening in front of them.

Mina raised her eyebrows. "Y-yes?" She said; unsure about her answer.

"Is this real or am I just imagining things like Sana?" Nayeon said with wide eyes.

"This isn't real. Fuck! This is real!" Momo shouted.

Because of Momo's shout, the other two persons finally noticed them.

Tzuyu was the first one to react as she stand up then face them one by one while giving them a handshake as they stare at her absent-mindedly. "Oh hi! I am Tzuyu, Sana's girlfriend. You are Sana's friends right? You're definitely God Jihyo, the greatest of all. And you are Nayeon, the 2nd prettiest because Sana is the first one. You are Momo, the great dancer. And last, Mina, the Black Swan who's full of elegance." Then she sits back beside Sana.

She puts her arm on Sana's shoulder. "My girlfriend here told me that you guys wanted to see me. I'm sorry if I introduce myself to you too late. Sana said she doesn't want to bother you guys to tell you that she's not single anymore and because I really like your friend, I obliged."