Yugioh Facts 1

Here are some facts of Yugioh that I found online:

1. If there's a non light monster on the field while both Luminous Spark and Pole Position are active, it is illegal for any player to summon a light monster whose attack isn't 500 higher or lower than the light monster on the field, due to the fact that it would cause an infinite loop.

2.  You can get Kuriboh to 4000+ attack points using only two cards, Multiply and United We Stand.

3. Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin and Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss are the only fusion monsters with no fusion materials.

4. The 4Kids version of the series removed a TON of sexual innuendos from the original version.

5. Ever wonder why the cards on the anime don't have any stars, descriptions or names? No, it's not because it would make it easier for the animators. It's because the cards can't be identical to the ones in the real game or else the show would be classified as a commercial. That's why the cards in the movies are identical.

6.  Seto Kaiba has the same voice actor as Bronk from Pokemon.

7. In the original manga (which came before the original anime), Yugi straight up murders people! He sets them on fire, makes them fall straight to their deaths, and there are only 5 duels in all 50 strips of the manga!

8. At first glance, the description for Evilswarm Heliotrope might look like gibberish, but if you read it backwards, it gives you this message:

Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate! These are the thoughts of lingering Steelswarm souls, yearning for a body so that they might make their dream a reality.

(Here's an image of Evilswarm Heliotrope)

9. In season 3 episode 46 of the original series, Seto has a flashback of being in a orphanage and telling his brother that he'll build an amusement park in the future and name it Kaiba land. However at that point, Seto was not adopted by Mr. Kaiba (or Gozaburo Kaiba in the subbed version) which makes it no sense to call it Kaiba land. 

10. The defence of Cyber End Dragon is the attack of Cyber Twin Dragon, and the defence of Cyber Twin Dragon is the attack of Cyber Dragon.

(Here's a image so you can get a better understanding of the 10th fact. If you look closely at Cyber End Dragon's defence it is the attack points of Cyber Twin Dragon and the defence or Cyber Twin Dragon it is the attack points of Cyber Dragon.)

11

11. Musician King is a male fusion monster with two female monsters as fusion material.

12. All three of Joey, Yugi and Kaiba have used Rude Kaiser at least once; a card that is in none of those people's usual decks.

(Rude Kaiser is an actual monster and here's what it looks like)

13. There's a card in the OCG that shows Saggi The Dark Clown without his mask on, known as Masahiro The Dark Clown. Many argue, saying that Masahiro's effect is to take the effect of any monster in the graveyard, but Saggi isn't an effect monster.

14. Everybody knows that Slifer's original name was The Sky Dragon Of Osiris, but what people don't know is that the reason it was changed to Slifer was actually for Roger Slifer, an executive producer at 4Kids.

15. The Abridged Series made fun of this by having Slifer The Executive Producer.

I hope you enjoyed these facts of Yugioh and let me know in the comments below your thoughts on these facts. Did you learn something new? Please leave a vote and a comment below. Playmaker out peace!!!!✌️✌️✌️✌️