{{ EXTRA . 7 }}

"Who called?"

"None of your fucking busness" the taller groaned as he sat on the edge of the foggy sweat renched bed, his head lowered carefully into the palms of his hands as he bit down on the inside of his lips.
"I'll be heading out"
The thought's which begun running through his mind were suffocating, oh how he wished he had'nt answered.

This couldn't be happening.

He finally had Jimin all to himself, and yet that stupid cocky son of a bitch had to just come along and ruin it.
But how was he able to find Jimin, not to mention recognise him.
Never the less he wasn't going to allow that, they wern't teenagers anymore.
And he wasn't going to go down so easily, he was the only one who knew how to make Jimin happy.
And it was going to stay like that.

"Someone got a bit frisky, its as if there is a literal fucking rain cloud over your head" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he sat up, slipping his hands across Taehyung's torso.
The bitter scented aura around Taehyung sure was putting him off.

"Shut up, i don't feel like playing around right now"

"Well i don't feel like watching your tantrum" Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he pressed his head against the others shoulders, his lips grazing against Taehyung's soft creamy skin.
The other finally came back after a couple of months and he couldn't even concentrate on him for a moment.
And just as they started having some fun.

"Im leaving, i have busness to attend to"

"Hmm let me guess" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he fell back onto the bed, his body flaunted over the springs as the bed sheets hugged his naked body "Going by the voice im guessing that Yoongi is back, isn't that great? Now you don't have to bother with that vanilla boy anymore" he smiled with a cocky spin, oh how he loved those dark mischevious eyes.
Taehyung sure wasn't the angel everyone saw, he even put a front on for Jimin.

Luckly he had the pleasure of seeing it all with a frown row seat, as Taehyung's boss.

"Say that again i dare you-"

"I will, don't forget your place. I may put my guard down around you, but that doesn't mean I'll heaitate to kill you" Jungkook clicked his toung as he reached for a cigarette, he didn't really pay any attention to Taehyung who was now hovering over him like a severed head.
How cute.

"Don't expect me to come here for a while, you can take care of yourself"

"Sure whatever you say, ill just wait till you came running back" Jungkook grinned as Taehyung clashed their lips roughly, he really thought he had Jungkook wrapped around his finger.
Well it was the other way round, Jungkook sighed as he reached for his phone.
Namjoon sure was a pain in the ass.

______

"Why are you still mad at me"

"I don't know, maybe because you just suddenly come around and desided to flip my life upside down just so that it suits you" Jimin scoffed with crossed arms over the sopha, Yoongi didn't really pay attention to where they were going.
Nor did Jimin.
But it turned out that Namjoon had some unfinished busness to attend to, but he didn't want to.
So now as a payment Yoongi had to let Namjoon stay round for a while.

Honestly it was a good deal, better excuse for not letting Hoseok into his house.
Which allways was a great addition.

"Arnt you happy?" Yoongi smiled as he rubbed the palm of his hands against Jimin's waist gently, he sure had gotten thinner.
After he found out who Jimin was he took his time to look through his old photo albums and class photos, he sure as hell wasn't Yoongi's type.
And he still wasn't.

But it wasnt so much of a physical attraction as it was something Yoongi couldn't undertsand.
Not to mention express.

"I never said i wasn't, but we can't go as if nothing had ever changed you know" The room tumbled over the gentle silence as Yoongi pecked the corner of Jimin's lips, though on the outside the smaller was collective and calm.
On the inside he was burning up, and Yoongi saw it all.

"O..oh and by the way why am i here with you- i have my own apartment"

"Because Taehyung will be there, and i don't have strenth to fight a low life"