39. The

After a while they both pulled away, feeling the wind fondling with their hair as they panted into eachothers soft warm embrace.

Yoongi's fringe fell onto his eyes as he let Jimin down, the smallers back still pressed against the wall behind him as he gripped tightly onto his chest. He hated it, this all went wrong he was supose to give up and to move on.

"Lets go"

"...yeah..."

Jimin stuttered as he gripped onto Yoongi's hand gently, reaching out for Jimin who stumbled behind, the intoxicating scent of cinamon burning his sensors as he looked back up at Yoongi's sihlowette.

"Why do you keep holding your chest? Its not like you have a heart"

Yoongi asked startling Jimin all of a sudden as he tensed up before opening his mouth "W...well i..i guess if i had one then.." Jimin was about to carry on when Yoongi's hand moved forward, he lined his hand with Jimin's.
Lacing his long skinny fingers with the others small chubby ones.

"Your heart would explode out of your chest?"

"M..maybe"

A small smile grew over Yoongi's lips as he leant his head against Jimin's shoulder, this time it seemed as if the wind was pushing them forward. Leading them home through the beautifull parade of floating flowers and leaf's. Swirling around in the like fireworks.

It felt like they got home within seconds and yet Jimin was still up in the clouds, he sat down on the sofa before falling backwards on the soft fluffy cussions.
It felt like his chest was about to burst as he covered his arm over his eyes.
And yet it ached.

Ached so much he felt like he was about to pass out, but instead he drifted away in his sleep.

The next day was the blossom festival, there wasn't any school on that day and it's a day where you get togeather with your loved ones. Of course Yoongi invited Hoseok, but on the other hand Jimin was asked by Taehyung to come, which Yoongi wouldn't to be pleased to hear about.

But he got to be with his belived Hoseok, so he could adleast give Jimin this.

Yoongi didn't seem to understand how much it hurt Jimin.

So in the heat of the moment Jimin sneeked out and went to Taehyung's house, finally they were able to spend time togeather like in the good old times.
Taehyung picked out some clothes for Jimin while grinning.

"Ok i cant wear that-"

"Shut up everyone is going to wear these" Taehyung above-mentioned as he begun dressing Jimin in a kimono like gown, running his fingertips against Jimin's waist before swiftly tying a bow on the side of Jimin's hip.

Taehyung coulden't help but take a step back while scanning the other from had to toe in astonishment of his master piece "dam....if you.."

If you wernt my Jimin i would of kissed you right here right now

"If i what?"

"Nothing, forget it" Taehyung hummed as he moved closer, picking up a gentle cherry lip tint before lifting up Jimin's chin as delicately as he could before he dabbed it over the smallers soft fluffy lips. Leaving everything else be, he was so beautifull without anything.

The way his brown locks fell onto his eyes, the kimono sure made him look even smaller than he already was but he wasnt going to mention that bit afteral he was quite sensitive over his height.
Although Taehyung hated doing makup the feeling of his fingers smeering lipstick over Jimin's lips made his heart flutter.
They were only friends ofcourse, it was normal to have some sort of momental romantic feeling towards your best friend right?

"Im done" he smiled and pointed at the mirror "now I'll get dressed".

Jimin nodded as he glanced over at the mirror, he really did look like a doll.
He wasn't sure why that made him so sad, but he snapped out of it today was about having fun and spending time with his friend.

Jimin turned around only to see Taehyung stepping out of the bathroom finally dressed, he also wore a kimono but Jimin couldn't help but be envious at how mature his friend looked.
Although he didn't want to admit it his friend was very very attractive.

"Lets go"