~Ep7

Chaeyoung's POV

  "Why did you leave me?!" I shouted at Jisoo, I felt so hurt all of a sudden.

  "C-chaeyoung..." she said with tears in her eyes

  "Did you think your work is more important than love?!" I shouted as I slammed the desk, I felt hurt, miserable..

  "I-.." she kept quiet and couldn't speak, her tears slowly ran down her cheeks as she looked into my eyes, those dark brown pretty eyes...

  "Answer me!" I shouted once again.

  "No!.. Love was more important! But I needed to fulfil my career which was a stupid idea!" She shouted as her voice cracked.

  "Then why... Jisoo... Why..." I said with a fake smile, "Am I not enough?.."

  "Chaeyoung... I had a stupid idea.. I didn't think straight..." Jisoo said, I knew she felt hurt, felt painful. She started walking towards me but I stopped her.

  "L-leave!" I raised my arms at the door.

  "C-chaeyoung p-please." She got closer to me, tried to hold my hands but I pushed her.

  "I'm begging you Jisoo.. l-leave." I shut my eyes. Jisoo didn't said a single thing and I could hear foot steps slowly fading away. I opened my eyes and fell to the ground, having my hands in my hair. "Jisoo.. you know I loved you so much but you decided to leave me.." I said as I hit the ground with my fists. I can't just stay in the office crying, I wanted to go back home hurriedly.. I texted Lisa

"monkey, can you please come to my office and fetch me home?"

"Oh okay.. if there's something wrong, tell me" Lisa replied.

  I knew Lisa would take some time so I decided to grab a bottle whiskey and a cup from my fridge. I sat on my desk, poured the drink into my cup. I chugged in down my throat, burns but felt good.
I drank about 6 shots till Lisa rushed through the door.

  "Hiiii..." I said drunkly and waved.

  "Chaeyoung! Why are you drinking ?!" Lisa grabbed the bottle away from me.

  "Yah give it back!" I shouted drunkly and tried to take the bottle. She took the bottle and threw it in the trash bin, I gave her a drunk look.

  "Whatever." I walked drunkly to my fridge however, Lisa blocked me from the fridge and I tried to shove her away.

  "Move." I said and pushed her.

  "No, Chaeyoung. Let's go." Lisa said in a low husky voice and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the lift.

  "Where are you bringing meh...." I said drunkly, I couldn't walk properly as well.

  "You dumb head! I'm bringing you home!" Lisa shouted at me in anger.

  "I wanna go to the bar." I said drunkly.

  "No. We're going home and you're gonna explain to me what happened!" Lisa gripped onto my wrist tighter and got into the lift.

She branch me to her car and got me in. I sat beside her and she helped me put my seatbelt on.

  "Lisa.." I said drunkly.

  She sighed, "yes?"

  "Why did Jisoo leave me..." I said and started crying again, it just hurts...

  "I don't know Chaeyoung.." I heard sighed again.

  "Why?... I loved her so much but she just flew to America.." I hugged myself as my tears flow out.

  "It'll be alright.. I'm sure one day you guys will be back to normal." Lisa said trying to reassure me.

  "It'll take a while but I'm very sure." Lisa stopped her car. My vision was a little blurry but it seemed like Lisa's mansion.

  "Why am I at your house..." I said drunkly as she carried me out.

  "You're sleeping with us for atleast one day or more okay." Lisa kissed my cheek, she went to door and rang it. Jennie opened the door and was shocked, she had a worried face when she saw me, looking pale and drunk.

  "Lay her here." Jennie said and Lisa layed me on a bed.

  I sat up on the bed, looking at the both of them. Couldn't help but bursted out crying.

  "C-chaeyoung, what happened?" Jennie had her arms on my waist.

  "Jisoo..." I said as I sulked.

  "I'll get a tissue." Lisa said and went to grab one tissue from the cabinet.

  "Here Chaeng." Lisa smiled softly and passed me the tissue, I forced a smile as I took it.

  "Does Jisoo love me?.." I asked myself and Jennie just smiled.

  "She still loves you Chaeyoung... Even tho she might have left for 5-6 years, I'm sure she still loves you." Jennie said as she caressed my hair.

  I gave a slight smile to her wiped my tears away.

  "Its late now, please sleep ah Chaeng." Lisa said and gave a pat on my head. I nodded and layed on the bed, my head was still full of Jisoo.. they walked out of the room and mouthed goodnight.

"Hey Chaeng.." Jisoo said feeling shy. "Wanna go on a date?" She blushed. "I would love to!!" Chaeyoung ran to Jisoo and hugged her. Jisoo smiled in delight and gave a kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead even though Chaeyoung was slightly taller.

"Ta...daa!" Jisoo held out a bouquet for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung blushed and took the bouquet, giving a peck on Jisoo's lip as a Thank you. "Ready to go?" Jisoo held onto Chaeyoung's hand. "Yess." Chaeyoung smiled and caressed Jisoo's thumb.

  "I m-miss you.." I suddenly spoke without noticing, I started crying again and again. I hate this.

  "I miss you so much. I wish I can feel you cuddling with me, holding hands with me, hugging me, kissing me, feeling you by my... Side..." I said softly, sobbing.

Jisoo's POV

  "I-im sorry Chaeng..." I muttered in my dream.

  "I didn't mean to hurt you..." A tear came out of my left eye.

"Whyy Jisoo...." Chaeyoung knelt down and cried. "Why did you leave me?.." "I'm sorry.. Chaeyoung..." Jisoo said.

  "I need you!" I woke up from my dream, heart beating rapidly. I started getting teary, but I needed to talk to her. I quickly took a small shower and got dressed. As usual, took a bus to Chaeyoung's company.

  I went inside the building, same people. I went into the lift, inhaled deeply and exhaled. As soon as the lift door opened, I walked to Chaeyoung's office. She wasn't there, did she not go to work today because of what happened yesterday? Gosh Jisoo, you are so dumb! I walked around the level trying to find Chaeyoung but couldn't see her anywhere. I sighed and walked to the lift, the lift door opened and I was about to walk in till I heard someone's voice.

  "Looking for Chaeyoung?"