chapter 12: the tea doesn't stop

As you layed there in olivers arms you start to hear the garage door open.

You, "shit Oliver I think thats Sebastian"

You guys sit up in a flash and put your clothes on as fast as you can. Oliver sits there with everything on while you struggle to get your last shoe on.

You, "damn boys are lucky they are fast and usually get hooked up with"

Oliver, "just happy to get your mind off of things.."

You and Oliver look at each other before turning the radio up louder and pretending to be having a jam session before get a pound on the window. You roll down the window and Sebs head peeks through.

Sebastian, "soooo.... me and maddie are a thing now"

You, "cool cool"

You fake cough and scratch your neck and look away. Sebastian starts smelling the air of the car.

Sebastian, "why does it smell like you know se-"

You, "Okay Sebastian if theres nothing you wanted to say please go away anf worry about yourself"

Sebastian, "dang the spice recently"

You, "just shut up please?"

Sebastian, "please forgive me for whatever i did"

You, "oh you did nothing just don't have time for your stuff"

You were actually mad at him for stating facts you liked Sebastian a little bit or you started to at least and then he started dating Madeline.. madeline is your best friend you're happy for her but.. :(.

Sebastian, "so what when will you talk to me again?"

You get out of the car and look at Sebastian.

You, "when will you stop switching up?"

And you walked away with the last word.