Chapter 7: A little more good?

You, "A love song..?"

Sebastian, "Yeah it's not like its gonna mean much and you can even write the lyrics"

You, "Okay I guess. I just I don't know a week alone with you guys in LA"

Sebastian, "we were alone in a bed all night and I kept the urge to not rip your clothes off"

You, "See that made you look a little more good? I think?"

Sebastian and you laugh and you put your shoes back on and walk out of his room and run into a figure.

You, "Oh sorry I was just on my way home to go pack"

Oliver looks at you and looks at Seb.

Oliver, "You actually bought her the outfit?"

Sebastian, "Yeah and im going with her to her house to go pick things up before we go back to the mall"

You, "Yeah- Wait what? we are?"

Sebastian softly shoulders you and smiles.

Sebastian, "Yes we are. So if you excuse us Oliver I think you have some packing to do we will meet you at the airport in about 3 hours, Y/N I will be right outside I just need to go finish my suitcase"

You just nod and walk outside and wait for Seb after about 9 minutes he is outside with his stuff and Oliver follows behind him.

Oliver, "I don't think you thought this through but you can't keep your luggage in an Uber so I guess we are gonna have to take our car, go to the mall for about an hour come back here and call for an Uber to bring us to the airport and chill there for 2 hours"

Oliver smiles sarcastically and you and Seb look at each other and sigh. Seb grabs his luggage and puts it in the trunk and you both then get in the backseat of the car.

Oliver, "So Seb do you plan to buy her a lot of things?"

Seb was about to say something but you speak up.

You, "Actually we still need to go to my house where I was gonna pack and get some money so.."

Oliver rolls his eyes and in about 8 minutes you are at your house. You look at Sebastian.

You, "Stay right here. I will be out in like 8 or 9 minutes."

You get out of the car and run inside.

You, "Dad?"

(Liam is your dads name, Lacey is your mothers)

Liam, "Hey sweetie it's just me home"

You, "Dad I have to go to LA i got a big singing thing"

Your dad walks out of the living room into the front door entrance but you notice his eyes are looking behind you.

Liam, "And who is this young man?"

You turn around to see Sebastian,

You, "I-Uh dad he is just an..UBER DRIVER!! yeah thats what he is I asked him to come help me carry my luggage out if I needed it"

You whispered in Sebastians ear.

You, "I thought I told you to stay in the car"

Sebastian, "I thought I told you I want you and nothing else"

You feel yourself turn red but then look at your dad.

You, "Dad I really need to go but please tell mom I love her I will be back in a week"

You hug your dad in a rush and run upstairs as Seb follows behind you. You guys rush into your room and you grab your suitcase and start pacing around your room grabbing outfits and everything.

You, "By the way Seb...we don't need to go shopping anymore, besides I don't wanna be with Oliver more then I already have to"

Sebastian, "Same we will just shop at LA"

You finish packing and rush back downstairs with Seb and outside into the car.

Sebastian: "We don't wanna go to the mall anymore we can just go to the airport"

Oliver rolls his eyes and nods and starts to drive back to their house. Once there you wait for the Uber and once it arrives Sebastian puts your luggage in the trunk. You get in the back with Sebastian and Oliver sits in the front. You wait to get to the airport and once there you start to walk inside behind Oliver but then someone grabs your arm.

Sebastian, "are you sure you wanna go?"

You, "yeah why?"

Sebastian, "no reason.."

You start to walk inside again and once inside you waited for Sebastian once he gets inside Oliver doesn't say a word but grabs your luggage and then says something. 

Oliver, "You guys go eat or something I'll find us a spot to sit by the gate"

He walks away and Sebastian suggests you get on his back.

As you guys walk around like that you finally make it to somewhere to eat and chill for a bit

Sebastian, "I think I figured you out"

You, "Oh yeah then tell me"

Sebastian, "you don't wanna give me a chance because you're scared of getting hurt again"

You, "Wow dumbass"

You guys start walking to the gate and start to aboard once on the plane you find your seats and Sebastian somehow sits next to you.

Sebastian, "So I was wrong?"

You, "Aren't you scared besides maybe you aren't my type"

Sebastian, "Mhm."

He smirks but then leans in toward your ear.

Sebastian, "Remember how I asked if you were sure you wanted to come?"

You nod

Sebastian, "I asked because before we leave..Im gonna make you my girlfriend"