Chapter 8: You Can Try

You start laughing and look back at Seb to see him with a serious face on.

You, "wait you're serious? Well Sebastian good luck with that but you know how I feel"

You get to your seats in the plane only to look at Sebastian smirking next to you.

You, "im serious"

Sebastian leans toward your ear and whispers

"By the time we leave LA you will be calling me your boyfriend"

You laugh a little

You, "and if you don't what do I win?"

Sebastian, "a date with Oliver? Or maybe never having to see me again I don't know miss"

You, "Don't call me miss"

He puts his airpods in while you sit there trying to fall asleep.

Sebastians POV

I sit back in my seat I feel a small weight hit my shoulder, I turn my head to see y/n's head resting on my shoulder and her smiling.

Me, "You better be asleep and not just trying to trick me or something because I will kiss you."

She still sits still with her eyes close and still smiling I smile and rest my head on hers and fall asleep.

2 hours later
Your POV

You woke up with your head rested on sebs shoulder and feel your heart start beating fast and you sit up only to see Sebastian smirking at you.

Sebastian, "did you just put a lot of blush on or are you just looking at me?"

You, "I already told you, you will not get me to fall for you"

Sebastian, "we will see about that"

He smirks and stands up and starts to leave out of the plane. You stand up only to find Oliver waiting for you outside.

Oliver, "So are you excited for this song?"

You, "im more scared about whats gonna happen this week..."

Oliver, "Just do not let Sebastian get in your pants.. thats all he wants he's like the Hardin Scott and your Tessa but instead you know you guys are writing a song together"

You, "Its not like im gonna let him push me against the wall like in those anime shows"

Oliver, "Does he know you won't let him?"

Oliver nods toward a direction and when you look you see Sebastian giving you the look.

You, "okay but that doesn't mean he's gonna push me against the wall"

Oliver rolls his eyes and grins and you turn your vision to look back at Sebastian but find him positoning you against the wall.

You, "uhm I don't think you should be doing this isn't there a place we are supposed to be?"

Sebastian licks his lip and bites it

Sebastian, "tell me what I gotta do to make you mine for a life time y/n"

You lean in making your lips really close with sebs only to turn your head away and slip away from him hold you against the wall.

You, "like i said not my type"

Sebastian, "come on you know we should be together"

You, "I don't think so.."

Soon you see a pair walk up to you guys holding hands you make a confused look only to be confronted by Oliver.

Oliver, "thats Cody Orlove and Zoe Laverne I wouldn't eyeball Cody for so long Zoes kinda crazy"

You, "I don't think Cody's my type anyway.."

Oliver, "then who is? Miss good girl.."

You turn your head around to see Sebastian look at you up and down you turn around quickly and see a blonde, blue eyed, smiley, nose pierced girl in front of you.

Zoe, "Hi im Zoe Laverne and you must be..?"

You, "Y/N Nadeau"

Zoe, "Nadeau is a complicated last name but Nice to meet you y/n"

She walks behind you to go hug Sebastian and the male who turns out to be her boyfriend walks up in front of you.

Cody, "Im Cody Orlove its nice to meet you y/n i hear you have homeboy Sebastian obsessed with you"

You, "What?! Who said that?"

He turns his head to look at Oliver and Oliver just smiles at you.

You, "yeah Sebastian I guess kinda has a thing for me but im only into good guys"

Cody, "so what you won't give him a chance and besides whats so wrong with being bad for 24 hours?"

He grins and walks past you to go hug seb you turn around and look at Sebastian and eventually you guys meet eyes you start thinking of things you would have never thought of before and Sebastian smirks like he knew what you were thinking.