Chapter 25

Tameka POV

My mother is to excited about me getting married,I mean it's great but i wish i had a say in the wedding.

"So what color's are you thinking of?" My mom says as Trey is coming out the kitchen with two burgers stuffing his face.

" I'm thinking of a Coral and Light blue color to match the whole beach theme."

"That's good, White,silver and light pink." my mom says as i roll my eyes and Trey laughs.

"Mom please don't make this another sweet sixteen party disaster." i say taking a bite out of trey's burger who looks like he could kill me, I blow him a kiss and he blushes.

"What do you mean, I had a great time at my party." she says as i get out my photo book.

"I mean your's party baby. my bad." my mom say smiling.

" I looked a hot pink mess." i say showing her the pictures.

"Baby, You could never look bad." trey say's smiling at me and blowing a kiss as i show him the picture.

"look." I say as he look's at the photo.

"Whoa! ah, I think i hear my phone ringing in the other room imma have to go." he says and closes the door to our media center as i hear muffled loud laughs. he walks back in.

"I hope you laugh that much when you gotta take you six little cousins to chucky cheese by yourself tomorrow." i say with a smirk as my mama laugh's as he walks to the couch to sit by me and tires to hug me.

"Yall to are so animated."my mama says.

"That's Him." I say rolling my eye's

"Yeah, babe, that's me, you just playing about leaving me alone with them kids right?"

"But Momma, this is my day whatever i want goes." I say seriously.

"Okay honey, but don't be asking for nothing when i become a famous event planner." my momma says hugging me

"Okay." i say smiling.

"You was playing right babe?' Trey says laying on my shoulder.

"Momma, i think imma go shopping at a few outlets, Wanna come?" i say ignoring trey who continues to call me.

"Sure, you know i ain't turning down no shopping." we get up to leave. my momma starts laughing at trey crazy self.