"What's happening?" Chimdi asked, when they finally walked up to them.

Their moods were nothing close to ecstatic, with the trio breathing fast and holding guarded looks.

The girls stared at them, birthday boy glaring not-so-subtly at TJ and Jiki.

"Can someone answer me! What's happening?" Chimdi asked again, slightly annoyed.

"You think calling them will let you two off easily?" Elo said, totally ignoring Chimdi's question, and the girls, who were getting irked in growing seconds.

"El, what's wrong?" Lara almost pleaded, growing anxious, but got no response. Only heated glares and laboured breaths. "Okay, can someone speak the fuck up! Elo, what's your problem?"

"Lara stay out of this!" Elo snapped, before facing them. "Why the hell am I asking you to stay out. I'm sure you guys were aware too. Is this a plan to embarrass me or what?"

He was met with silence.

The trio stared back, face mirrors of total confusion.

"What is he talking about?" Chimdi asked, referring to no one in particular.

Jiki cleared his throat, a lazy hand rubbing his stiff neck. "The post on my status."

"Which one?"

"The second video."

Chimdi unlocked her phone, going straight to her WhatsApp and to the said status update.

She stared at the video in utter confusion, before passing a confused look Jiki's way.

The girls, who had no idea on what was going on, also joined her. And there, they loaded a video which happened to be one of Elo, Jiki and TJ at the basket ball court, throwing and passing the inflated brown ball.

"What's wrong with the video?" Chimdi innocently asked, causing the boys to groan.

She stared at them, getting more confused by growing seconds.

"What?" She asked, still confused.

Elo rubbed his hands together before scrubbing them on his face roughly. "Guy delete that video. No vex me!" He growled at Jiki, who totally not bothered, rolled his eyes at him.

"What's wrong with the video?" Nene asked, moving forward. "It's a normal video El, what's the big deal?"

"You know what, you guys should just go. This is between me and these two idiots-"

"Dude watch your words!" Jiki snapped, already tired of the sickening drama.

"And If I don't?"

"Okay guys stop..." TJ intervened, stepping between them. "All these drama was because of me, I thought it was a great idea-"

Elo snorted. "Great idea my black ass. Man drop the goody two shoes role!" They stared at him in horror, an encounter with rude and snarky Elo was a rare sight.

"Excuse you-"

"Dude I told y'all that in confidence, you know how I feel about basket ball," He let out a humorless laugh. "Stop acting like you care, y'all don't. You didn't only embarrass me, you ruined my birthday! You guys are just- badlucks, none of you care, all you do is claim-"

"Wait a minute," Interrupted Nene, she stared at Elo in disbelief. "So this is about JSS1 El?"

"It isn't about JSS1 anything Nene!" He snapped. "I don't even care anymore. I just don't want to play again, and--and that stupid caption. Was it really necessary?" He tried to justify. But they knew better, they shared knowing looks, seeing through his fronting.