Fighting for your life - JJ Maybank

Summary

JJ steals the gun and the money and you decide to act like everything is normal, only for the night to take an unexpected turn.

"So, how do we stay low?" John B asked.

"Kegger?" Kiara suggested and that's how you ended up at the boneyard throwing a party. Today has been a little different then usual. You found a Grady White in the water and a motel key. JJ stole a gun and a bunch of money, Scooter Crubbs was found dead, so now you and your friends are hosting a party to stay low and act normal. But nothing was normal. You couldn't stop thinking about the gun in JJ his bag. You couldn't stop thinking about the money they found. It was insane what they did. They almost got caught and now you're here at a party like nothing is going on. It was exactly the purpose of this whole thing, but it still bothered you.

"Here, drink up. You look like you need it," JJ said and handed you a cup.

"Thanks," you said and took it from him. You downed it right away.

"Another one?" He asked. You just nodded and held you cup out to him. He grabbed it, filled it up and gave it back to you. This time you drank it more slow.

"What the hell is she doing here?" you heard Kiara say. You followed her gaze and saw Sarah Cameron and her boyfriend Topper.

"She's the kook princess. You think she's going to miss out on a party?" you said.

"No, of course not, but couldn't she just stay away today. This day sucked way to much already." The couple walked over to you. JJ poured a cup and handed it to Sarah.

"Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ asked as he held out the cup to her.

"No, thanks."

"Is it not fancy enough for you?"

"No, We were just leaving."

"Hey, you know what? I'll take it," Topper said and wanted to grab the cup from JJ his hand, but he pulled it away.

"That's nice, but I didn't ask you. Maybe if you said pretty please."

"Pretty please? Oh come on. Pretty please." You rolled your eyes at Topper. He is such a dick.

"Sarah, you can have it," JJ said to Sarah and held the cup out to her again. But Topper got in the middle of it and slapped the cup out of JJ is hand.

"What the hell man!" JJ yelled and grabbed Topper his shirt, pushing him away. John B acted pretty quickly and pulled JJ off Topper. You walked to JJ.

"Let him be, okay. Not today, please," you said to him. You and JJ slightly had a thing, not really sure what it was, but there was something going on between you and most of the times, you were the one to calm him down.

"You dirty pogues!" Topper yelled. Something in you just snapped. You were never the one to fight, but right now you just wanted to beat his ass. It was probably also because of the fact that you had alcohol in your system. But Topper acted faster and through the first punch right at your cheek. You lost your balance and fell in the water.

"Stop! Babe!" you heard a girl yell.

"Topper, kock it off!" You lifted your head and saw how Topper his friends, held yours back. Topper got closer to you and kicked you in the stomach, causing you to roll even further in the water. You tried to get up, but he pushed you back down.

"Hey Y/N, don't make me drown you like your mom and dad." You looked at him in shock. In his eyes, you could see that he meant every word of what he said.