Visiting him on set - Chase Stokes

Summary

After not seeing your boyfriend Chase during the day, you both decided that you can visit him on set.

Being the girlfriend of an actor isn't always easy. He has gone for most of the days and sometimes you don't even see each other for the whole day. Chase Stokes is your boyfriend. He's filming season 1 of a new series on Netflix called Outer Banks. He moved to Charleston with the cast where they would be filming and you went with him. You thought you could have fun together and explore the city and all that, but the reality was that you were by yourself during the day while he was filming. Sometimes one of the other castmates was home, so you hung out with them if they didn't need to study their lines. You all lived in a big house together which was fun, but you missed your boyfriend. This one of the weeks where they would be filming during the day, but also during the night. You tried to stay up waiting for Chase, so could at least say hi to him, but most of the nights you fell asleep on the couch while you waited. It sucked, but you were glad that you could be with him at night. You couldn't even imagine how this must have been if you stayed home and Chase would be here. You and Chase have always been honest with each other, so you two talked about how you felt. Chase felt the same way. He missed seeing you face, even is you spend the whole night together. So, he decided to invite you on set for the day. He didn't have much to film the day you were going to visit, so between filming you could actually hang out with him.

Today he would be filming episode eight, the one where he moves in to the Cameron house. You sat in Chase his chair while you looked at him.

"Welcome home, kid," Ward said.

"This is your room," Sarah said. They walked into John B his new room.

"Whoa," he mumbled.

"It's not too shabby, huh?"

"Yeah. Not to shabby at all."

"And my room is just upstairs, in case you were wondering."

You couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous of Madelyne. She was hanging out with your boyfriend every day, even kissing him! You knew it was fake, but still.

"And cut!" The director yelled. You looked up. Chase looked at you and smiled. You smiled back. They talked over some things that could be different and they shot the scene again. You studied how Chase acted. He didn't even see you. He was so focused on his work and you loved seeing him act.

"That's a wrap for the scene!" The direction yelled. Chase walked over to you.

"How did I do?" He asked before he planted a kiss on your lips.

"Really good, John B," you smiled.

"Thank you, my lady." You giggled.

"Come on. Let's get some food." He grabbed your hand and you two walked to his trailer. On the way he greeted some people and told them how good every thing was going. You loved that about Chase. He cared so much for other people. He cared about the world.

"Y/N. You're finally here!" You heard Madison shout when you arrived at the trailers. You laughed and hugged her.

"Yeah, it took a while," you joked.

"How did it go watching him act?" She asked while you sat down on the seat next to her. They had set up a lounge area between the trailers so they could all hang out.

"Good. It was very fun to see! It's weird because in a move of serie you always see the final product, but now you actually see how much work goes into one scene and how a set looks like."

"I know. The first time I walked on a set I was shocked how much green screen there was." Chase sat down next to you and handed you a bottle of water.

"Thank you," you smiled. He planted a kiss on your cheek and grabbed your hand.

"Okay, to be fair, you guys are gross together. There is to much PDA," Rudy said.

"Oh you're just jealous that your girlfriend isn't here," Chase teased.

"I don't even have a girlfriend."

"Exactly." You all laughed.

"I'm just glad I can finally spend sometime with my girlfriend in the sunlight." Recently the most time you spend together was in the dark. Sure he had his days off, but then he was busy with reading the lines for the next day. He was so hard working and you admired that about him. So you always let him be. You knew he wanted to do the best he could and this would only be for the summer. After that, you would go back to 'normal'.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow?" Drew asked who joined the group. Tomorrow would be a day of and the weather is going to be amazing.

"Beach day!" Rudy and Madison yelled at the same time.

"Beach day it is then," Drew said. "You guys down?" He said and looked at you and Chase.

"Always," you and Chase said at the same time. You laughed.

After the break, Chase went back to acting. This time he would be filming the scene where they are at The Wreck.

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kie asked.

"Tannyhill," John B said.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." Kie took a plate of drinks and walked away from John B.

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right? And it's way better then foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if ward didn't-." John B walked to the table while he said that.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asked and leaned back in his chair.

"I don't know, Pope." John B sat down on the chair.

"What about those little golf carts they drive around? You get on of them?" JJ asked.

"Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy your own?" Pope asked.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with her."

The scene went on and you looked how they acted and figured out where they needed to go next to find the gold.

After that scene was done, you headed to the next location. Chase got the job to drive the Twinkie to the location. Normally someone else would be doing it, but Chase practically begged them to dot it, so they let him. You were in the passenger seat.

"This van is pretty comfortable," you said.

"Yeah, it has to be since we're spending so much time in this thing." Chase took a turn and started to drive up the hill, the rest of the crew right behind us.

"It's really beautiful here," you said and looked out of the window. You have never seen the rest of where they filmed so it all looked so gorgeous to you. It was so different then the city with all the big buildings. It was quiet here. You liked it.

"It really is." Chase parked the van and looked at you.

"I'm so happy you're here today," he said.

"Me too," you smiled and kissed him.