"Yeah okay." Imani rolled her eyes.

"Why you trippin? You gon miss a nigga or some shìt." Smirked Hakeem.

"Boy no fuck you." She scoffed

"Mmhm, girl you know you gon miss that nigga." Laughed Xenari.

"Girl we know you gon miss Kendrick when he gone." Said Imani making Xenari stop laughing and mean mug her. "Yeah bitch I thought we was being funny."

"Kiss my ass hoe." Xenari rolled her eyes.

"Not Xenari missing a nigga and shit, I'm certified at this point." Kendrick popped an imaginary collar.

"Boy bye, only thing you certified in is being ugly." Xenari waved him off.

"Only thing you certified in is dick eating, shut the fuck up." He mean mugged her.

"Niggas are very rude, I don't like that." Said Imani.

"Nawl for real, his stanking ass." Xenari mean mugged as she got up with her tray.

She glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that there was less than 30 seconds before breakfast was officially over and inmates were free to go to the rec area.  She emptied out the contents of her tray and was about to walk out when an correctional officer by the name of Joe  stopped her in her tracks. She mentally rolled her eyes as she tried to control her heart which was beating rapidly.

"Inmate did I see you waste food!" Yelled Joe.

"I didn't want it." Mumbled Xenari.

"If you didn't want it then why did you get a tray?" He asked.

"Because I didn't know it was going to look that nasty." She scrunched her face up.

"Nasty? The homeless people would be glad to even get a meal."

"The homeless wouldn't even touch that bullshit and you know it." Xenari mugged him.

"Go and get it." He said.

"I'm sorry what?" She looked confused.

"Go in the trash and go get it." He said.

"Man you're bugging son." Xenari attempted to walk past him.

"Inmate get back!"

"I'm literally just trying to go outside, what the fuck is your problem bro?" Xenari questioned with frustration clearly in her voice as she continued trying to walk past.

He grabbed her by the arm and slammed her forward into a wall.

"Let me go! You're hurting my arm!" Xenari yelled out only for her face to get mushed into the wall.

"Stop resisting!"

"Yo let her go!" Kendrick walked over with Hakeem and Imani.

"She didn't do anything!" Yelled Imani.

"You're hurting my arm!" Xenari yelled again.

"Let Lennox go Joe!"

"LET HER GO!" Hakeem yelled out and before he could try to rush him, another officer got in the way.

"We have it covered." Said the officer.

"Have what controlled? He's breaking her arm!" Yelled out another inmate.

"I said we have it under control."

"BULLSHIT!" The inmates yelled out as they all got up one by one.

"Let her go." The officer cautiously told Joe seeing that a riot was on the rise.

Joe scoffed.

"LET HER GO JOE!"

Joe scoffed again and finally let Xenari go pushing her into Kendrick.

"This that systematic bullshit mane!" Said Kendrick looking at a crying Xenari. "You good mama?"

"My arm hurts." Xenari said.

"Yeah we fin take you to da nurse, this that shit I don't like, dont let me catch Joe inna streets cause on me he gon have to see bout me." Kendrick said as he walked beside Xenari holding a mug on his face. "This that bullshit mane."

__________________

THOUGHTS?