She let out another groan when she saw the line to the bathroom and decided to walk all the way to the west wing. Seeing no line, she smiled as she began to walk into the bathroom only to get slammed into a wall causing her to naturally sock whoever it was in the mouth as hard as she could.

"Fool you slammed the wrong person!" Yelled one of the girls rather than checking the other girls injuries.

"Bit— oh I'm sorry Lennox." the girl mumbled. "I thought you were someone else."

"Well I'm not."Xenari said as she walked passed them and began doing her hygiene routine.

On her way out the bathroom, the girl apologized again and Xenari went back to her room to drop off her belongings. After she dropped off her stuff, she went and joined the line to get her breakfast which today— looked unidentifiable except for the orange and apple she had on her tray. She frowned at her tray as she picked a table and sat down staring at the glob in front of her. For a second, she thought she saw it move a little, which meant one of the others in charge of lunch, Ms.Sara, was serving meaning she'd basically starve for the day. She grabbed the apple of her tray and took a bite of it looking around at her surroundings.

Imani and the guys doin joined her at the table and each one of them was frowning at their tray— evidently and rightfully disgusted with the glob in front of them.

"Man this shit is disrespectful, we are fuckin' human, it don't matter what we did to get in hea we deserve real food, this shit not it mane." Hakeem ranted as he took the apple off of his tray.

"Mane I'm ready to get out this bitch, swear I am." Said Kendrick as he grabbed his water cup.

"Must be nice to have a date." Said Imani.

"Right." Agreed Xenari.

"I told y'all, we gon help y'all once we out this bitch, we cant talk to our people while we in hea cause the walls talk." Said Kendrick.

"Yeah okay." Said Xenari, obviously unconvinced seeing that she had tried for years and yet nothing.

"What y'all don't believe us?" Asked Hakeem as he began to peel his orange.

"Nope." Said Imani. "Only way we gon get out this bitch is if there's a miracle or some shit."

"Right." Agreed Xenari.

"Y'all need to start thinking more positively, can't shit go good when y'all being negative." Said Hakeem.

"Yeah but you're forgetting, it's been 6 years fa me and 5 for Imani. There ain't shit to be positive about when the law threw us under the bus and said fuck it they get no justice. We tried being positive, positivity ain't do nothing for us but show don't nobody care." Said Xenari.

"I feel you ma, but like I said, we gon find a way to get you out this bitch just trust." Said Hakeem.

"Yeah so gon head and study yo books and get ya la degree." Said Kendrick.

"When do y'all get out?" Asked Imani as she pushed the tray from in front of her.

"In 2 days." Kendrick said.

"2 daaays? And y'all just now telling us this shit," said Imani.

"Mane hush all that shit up, we had just found out this morning." Hakeem rolled his eyes.