Chapter 1: It's one wicked road I'm gonna walk on

Major Announcement: this has been turned into Second Point of View, I hope you my dear readers understand. And it's also been revised a little and I added some new scenes and thoughts of yours too.

Note: There's going to be a big time leap and gradual use of your given name.

Enjoy!

♤♤♤

You spent your first year in the world of heroes unable to comprehend every single thing you can see. Midoriya Inko is your mother, your father, you don't know his name. When Inko called him by his name all you heard were gibberish, it made your sensitive body cry sometimes.

You were always inside a crib, sometimes outside of it, since you are still a baby and fragile. One day when you were let out of the crib, they placed you in the living room. Inko and your Father watched as you crawled, the TV was open as the sound of the news got to your small ears. You looked up and saw a newscaster speaking and a picture was presented. You widen your eyes when it shows a young All Might.

'All Might!!' You thought and squealed. Inko and his father were startled.

"Ahh..." You uttered. You tried getting up on your feet but stumbled.

'Come....on.' You gritted your teeth, lithe body pushed itself off the ground and stood up.

"Oh my god..!" Inko gasped as she scrambled to get her camcorder and record.

You take a step, baby arms raised as you stare at the gigantic TV playing a video about All Might. He looks so young, you were having a hard time thinking when did this happen in the anime about this world.

'All Might look so young and healthy!' You thought as you took a step again but missed and fell back. You blinked, you looked up at the television to see All Might laughing and he answered their question.

Your Father scoped you up as he shut the television off and put his son on his lap. His son stared up at him and grumbled.

'I wanna see All Might!' You thought and pouted.

*

Second year since you died and got transported to this world.

You can walk now and talk sometimes. You still tried getting used to your name being Ikuya.

'It's like a pun...for big brother.' You wondered and tried to get down on your chair. Inko helped you get down while laughing, making you blushed. You looked up at Inko, smiled shyly and zoomed towards the room. 

This is the first time you realized that you and your family lived in the apartment. You thought that the Midoriya family lived in an owned house before Izuku's father left them. 

Just as you were on your way to the bathroom, you saw your father exiting it. You stopped and looked up at his tall figure. Whose white wispy hair being the clue to your father's identity.

"Hey, Ikuya. You need a hand to brush your teeth?" He asked. You shook your head fast and ran past him.

"Don't run, you're gonna slip!" He called back. He watched his son carefully shut the door slightly and stood in the hallway. You had shown so much knowledge by being a toddler still, it scared him and at the same time fascinates him. He smiled and went to Inko.

You stare at the mirror as you brush your teeth. You hold your curly dark green hair and blink. Your appearance greatly changed, you knew you didn't look cute when you were still a two years old baby because  you were a snotty child back then, you got a semi-long curly dark green hair, very different from your once (H/C) hair. You still got your eye color which is (E/C) but with a hint of gold. It greatly made you wonder if  it has to do with fitting in better to this world or maybe it's in the genes, since your little brother will be a main character and you don't actually know what your Father looked like beside the hair and maybe you got something he has. It's just a theory.