Ch.1: Furry friends

Moomin let out an excited trill, bouncing around the beaten rock that surrounded the abandoned barn.
Desire chuckled between breaths flicking back a pebble to the white tom whom he was playing pass with, using the smooth rock.

Desire sat calmly on a slightly elevated stone, occasionally moving to pass the rock to Moomin, who was pouncing to wherever the rock landed.

"I'm back" Rooster called from a stuffed mouth, tail swaying, he dropped a pair of pigeons. The grey tom looked towards Rooster, flicking his tail to get the kitten's attention.

Moomin dashed over to the larger tom, loud chirps leaving the kittens mouth as he excitedly greeted Rooster, before taking one of the pigeons. Padding under the collapsed Barnhouse's porch, where Rooster and him had their nest, to eat his share of the grey bird.

Desire snorted, taking the other pigeon. "Sharing with Moomin?" He asked.

"You know he'll share with me anyways" Rooster replied.

The brown tom shook his head as Desire hopped away, Rooster padding towards where Moomin hid.

The white kitten trilled as Rooster pushed his way through the hanging vines that covered most of the white porch.

Rooster tapped the kitten's shoulder with his tail, crouching to take a bite out of the already torn up bird while Moomin took to attempting to straighten the fur on Rooster's side.