🌺First Date!

(You having your first date as a male couple! And the insecurites of being two boys >-<)
Sorry baby jaehee!

Yoosung:

> he would probably feel nervous and excited. It was his first date with you.

> ever since he felt attracted to you like crazy, he never once thought another guy would like him.

> he would totes dress up all fancy-casual. Fancy jacket with a childish shirt. Some nice pants.

> well you both were only going to the movies.

> he wanted to seem the more manly one on this date.

> he would hold the popcorn for you, pay for everything, and just take care of you.

> he feels very proud of being a manly boyfriend.

> when you two were out, you always get the feeling that many people would look at you both. I mean, it was two guys holding hands and walking around together.

> at one point, you'd stop holding hands with Yoosung. Being too conscious of other people watching.

> Yoosung would notice this immediately and grab your hand back. He would kiss it and embrace you in a side hug.

"Lets enjoy our date! People can judge us...if you want, we can always go to the far back seats?"

Zen:

> you guys were dressed up for a "fancy" date. Eating rich food like rich people.

> who am I kidding. You guys went to have a picnic near an open field park. Bringing food and drinks such as sandwiches, water, fruits, all that jazz.

> Zen would love the time he was spending with you.(even tho he has to cover himself up) Being shaded by a tree while just enjoying the outside with you was a blessing.

> although, there were many families with children out and about. That made you quite uncomfortable as you felt that you made Zen feel uncomfortable as well.

> it was your first date. Anything could go wrong.

> you had this concerned look and always seemed to space out.

> Zen would notice you werent paying attention to him and that you were feeling wary of something.

> he didnt want you to feel alarmed, so he threw little flirts and always begged for your attention.

"Come on babe. Pay attention to me more. Or should I kiss you?"

Jumin:

> now this guy. He would bring you on a date to the most fanciest and priciest restaurant. He wanted you to feel the most comfortable.

> although, you werent quite feeling that.

> you had a tense face most of the time because it didnt feel like a date, but more like a meeting with the boss of your company.

> Jumin would notice and ask if you were uncomfortable.

> obviously you'd deny this. It was expensive and very high quality.