chapter 1

Chapter 1
feelings
Yamaguchis P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love him. I love him so much that it hurts when I see him with other girls. Of course he's popular with the ladies, someone good looking and perfect like him deserves appreciation. How can someone be so gorgeous? How can someone be so perfect? He protected me from my bullies. Who wouldn't love him? But why does it have to be my best friend who I have known for so long? Why does it have to be you?

Tsukishima Kei, I love you.

But of course I could never tell you that. I wish I could, I wish we can be happy together while I tell you how much I love you. I want to show you all my affection and love but I just can't.

My worst fear is too lose you, I do not want to lose you due to my stupid feelings. I wish I never felt this way about you. I never want to let you go. I don't want to seem possessive but I have loved you for so long. I waited and waited and waited. Junior high and High School. I have been waiting and now that we have graduated, you still haven't felt the same. When we graduated I realized you would never want me, so I tried to love or at least like someone else.

But everyone just reminded me of you.

Every date, reminded me of you. After high school I tried to forget about you but I kept calling and texting you everyday. I couldn't let you go. Everything reminded me of you. Everything reminded me of memories we shared together, how we were so happy. But we are only best friends. We are always going to be best friends. No matter how much I love you, you would never feel the same way. Sometimes I just want to run away and never feel love again. This is not your fault Tsukki. It is mine for loving you and falling for you. Im sorry.

you're my best friend
I'll love you forever.

Monday
Text messages between Hinata and Yamaguchi
June 15, 10:00 a.m
~

Yamaguchi: Hi Hinata! We haven't been spending a lot of time together since graduation :( Wanna get together again?

Hinata: OF COURSEE!!!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG SHWBAJHDBSBSB!!!!

Yamaguchi: Hinata are you okay i-

Hinata: WHY WOULDNT I BE BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yamguchi: lolol um okay >.< anyways, where should we meet? Want to go to [insert coffee shop name] :)

Hinata: YES YES YES!!!! I LOOVEEE THAT PLACE ME AND KAGS WENT AND IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD SHSHHSSHS!!!!!

Yamaguchi: You and kageyama? Whats that about>//<

Hinata: SHHHH YOURE TOO LOUD!!WE'LL TALK ABOUT THAT AT THE COFFEE PLACEEE BWHAHAHHAHA, CAN YOU SEND THE ADDRESS THOUGH?

Yamaguchi: Of course:) [insert addresss] What time are you free?

Hinata: ANYTIME I LITERALLY HAVE 8 FRIENDS AND MOST OF THEM DONT HANG OUT WITH ME :((((((

Yamaguchi: Maybe tomorrow or on Wednesday?

Hinata: LETS DO WEDNESDAY!!!!!!WHAT TIME THOUGHH?!

Yamaguchi: Ummm maybe at 12:00pm? Which ever time works for you:)

Hinata: PERFECT! SEE YOU SOON YAMS!!

Yamaguchi: Yams? um okay >.<
Yamaguchi: Bye Hinata :)

~
Monday
Text messages between Tsukishima and Yamaguchi
June 15 11:37 a.m

Tsukishima: Yamaguchi

Yamaguchi: yes tsuki???

Tsukishima: Kageyama told me about this coffee place and I thought we could go. Im free Wednesday so lets go.

Yamaguchi: sorry tsukki but I have plans on wednesday! Can we do it after or before wednesday?

Tsukishima: Nevermind I changed my mind.

Yamaguchi: Oh okay sorry tsukki.
read at 11:48

~
Yamaguchi's P.O.V
He left me on read, Tsuki is so cute no matter what he does but it still hurts. Loving someone and not receiving the same type of love can be sad and exhausting. I don't want to be here anymore, I don't want to hold Tsukki back so maybe I should just leave forever. I am 18, almost 19 so maybe I should leave. But first, I want to tell Tsukki how I feel. I want him too know how much I love him.

~

Hi loves
There will be no manga spoilers!
Thank you for reading and
thanks too my friend who helped me
I love you guys
bye<3

-Author-chan