Chapter 9 - Flowers

Start from the beginning

Diana Pov

Last night is a success. I show Franki how special she was...And now I'm planning to send her flowers to make her feel loved... I dial the flower shop after calling the shop.. I make some breakfast and take shower..

I arrived in my office, calm and relaxed.

Gazini came in coffe in her hand.

"Good morning boss,here's your coffee" she handed me my favorite coffee.

"Thanks Gaz.. Good morning to you too"

"What are my schedule for the day?"

"You have lunch meeting with one of our investors Mr. Rodriguez at exactly 2 pm" she says.

"What else?"

"Your sister call ealier.She said to call her as soon as you get her"

"Ok..thanks.. I call her now" i says as Gazini walked out in my office..

Dialing my sister..

"Hey,sis..how are you?" i heard her says on the line.

"I'm fine..how about you? I call you because Gazini told me so..."

"I'm good..I have a photoshoot today. I'm with some models and actresses."

"Great..i know your so busy..enjoy your day."

"Wait-... Rhian is here and she asks about you"

"Ohh...just tell her I said Hi.."

"Ok sis.. It seems that Rhian is still in love with you"

"Nahhh sis.. were not even together.. I mean were friends.. we hang out.. we fucked.. and thats it."

"Woahhh.. your such a playgirl"

"Nahh.. that was all in the past..I change now"

"Really? Are you really my sister?"

"Yeahh..your making fun of me now...anyways lets have dinner together little sis"

"Ok"...Someone in the background yell your up in 5 minutes Ash..

"Oh..they need you ash.. enjoy.. See you later" and i hang up the phone..

I do my worked. Signing some documents, reviewing contracts,reading and replying emails..As i scan some emails i received message from Franki...

From: Franki

Hi thanks for the flowers..but apparently this flowers is too much. I mean my living room looks like a flower shop right now. Your sweet and insanely romantic. Appreciate for this effort. But please next time don't do it again, one bouquet is enough for me.

ps: Some flowers i gave to my neighbors.

I just laughs about her message...

I remember when ordering flowers earlier.. The owner was shocked when i order half of their flowers...

"Hello,can i order? "

"Sure thing Maam,"

"One bouquet of roses, scrath that..i want a flowers of any kind..and send it this Ms. Franki Russell in her condo"

The owner mention the names of the flowers and ended up buying half of their diplay...

I decided to replied to her.

To Franki:

You deserve everything love..and the flower isn't enough to show you how much i like you..Can i call you?"

From Franki:

Sorry...I'm on my way to a photoshoot..Maybe later.

To Franki:

That's a shame.

From Franki:

Don't be sad. I call you when i can.. Gotta go.

To Franki:

Fine. Take care love.

I continue with work and Gazini knock of the door to remind me about my 2pm appointment.

"Boss, Mr. Rodriguez is already here"

"Ok Gaz. Tell him to come in."

A man at his 30's enter the my office smiling.He approach at my table.

"Hi Mr. Rodriguez,nice to meet you, take a seat..please" shaking his hands and i let him seat in the chair.

"Glad to finally met you Ms. Mackey"

"just call me Diana,sir"

"Ok Diana.. I came here to talk to you about my proposal. I done some research about your leadership and about the company. I heard you'll be expanding in Greece and i want to invest in that project,only if you accept my proposal"

"Good to hear that sir. Actually I'm really looking for some investor for that project. I accept your proposal sir.My secretary will give you the details about the said project"

"Great..Its nice to do business with you Diana"

"Thanks sir"

"Please, just call me Martin. Sir or Mr. Rodriguez makes me look like an old man" we both laughs at his statement.

"Ok Martin..no problem"

After a tiring day i go back to my house to take a shower. I fix myself, do my make up..My sister texted that she's already at the resto..And got in my car and drove..A few minutes, i arrived at the resto, i immediately spotted my younger sister.

"Hey sis, kanina ka pa?" i kiss her cheeks and hug her.

"Nope.. Kakarating ko lang din"

"Lets order first" tinawag ko yung waiter and then we order..

"So...How was the photoshoot?"

"Tiring, but i enjoyed it. I meet different people..Uhmm Rhian is kind of obsessed with you sia..She even wants to go with me tonight"

I just laughs at her.

"Really? Buti nalang hindi mo sinama..baka kung anong gawin nun."

"Sis alam mo ganda gandang ka talaga sa sarili mo..noh?

"Nahhh kasalanan ko bang maging maganda?" and with that we burst into laughter...

Ang hindi alam ni Diana na may mga matang nakatingin sa kanya sa kabilang table,na nasasaktan that she saw her with someone else.

------------

Please bear with my grammars..

I hope you like it..

Stay safe and Godbless loves..