"Who's Seungmin?"

"Random dude in my chorus class. I met him before dance 'cause his nephew wanted to play with my dog."

"You have a dog!?!" Hyunjin flinched from Felix and Jisung yelling at him in sync.

"Um, yeah. Didn't I tell you?"

"No! How could you hold back such an important piece of information?" Hyunjin scooted back a bit as the two boys leaned closer to him with their elbows on the table.

"I didn't think it was that big a deal."

"Pictures. Now." Jisung's finger hit the table on 'now.'

Hyunjin pulled out his phone, not really complaining about getting the chance to show off his doggo. It only took a second as that was all that was on his camera roll beyond a few weird pictures of Jeongin. He clicked on a picture of his black and white fluffball and turned his phone around for the boys to see.

Immediately, squeals erupted from the two boys to his left as they took his phone and swiped through the pictures.

"He's cute." Minho complimented calmly but was quickly shushed by Jisung.

"Cat people are not allowed to talk."

"It was a compliment!"

"'He's cute?' Really? He's literally the fluffiest fluffball in the world, and I want to squeeze him to death!" Minho swatted the phone out of his face.

"Ji, that's murder."

"You know what I mean!"

"I don't know after Soonie!" Jisung rolled his eyes, passing the phone back to Hyunjin.

"Your cat was fine, and I didn't even do anything, it was Younghyun!"

"But you're related."

"He was three!"

"That's what's concerning! Who taught him killer instincts at three?" Minho gave Jisung a pointed look while Hyunjin and Felix shared an amused glance.

"He just tried to pick Soonie up and lost his grip."

"He freakin' choked her!"

"I repeat, he was three! He didn't know how to hold a cat! He probably still doesn't honestly." Jisung mumbled the last part, feeling slightly responsible since his main way of playing with them was not so gentle.

"And this is why they're no longer allowed to visit my house." Jisung punched Minho's arm again.

"You know that's not true!"

"Whatever you say." Minho wrapped an arm around Jisung's shoulder before remembering the others. "Sorry." Hyunjin waved him off.

"You're entertaining, it's fine."

"OMG! I almost forgot to take a picture! Pose people!"

Hyunjin was again surprised by Felix's sudden need for pictures, but was not going to make the same mistake again. He quickly grabbed his drink and pretended to be sipping it while looking at the camera. This time Felix took a selfie, since he had makeup on, and as usual, posted it the next second.

"So... why could we not have done that before dance? My hair is disgusting, and Jisung is wearing that." Jisung held a hand to his chest in mock offense.

"Can you stop hating on my hoodie?"

"I will never stop." Jisung sighed.

"I should've known."

"But neon yellow? Really, Babe?"

"You know i like bright colors!" Minho tapped on his spoon like it was a phone and held it to his ear.

"Hello, fashion police?" How fast can you be here?" Minho dramatically took the spoon from his ear and looked Jisung dead in the eyes, "Oh wait, I'm already here."

Jisung narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend.

"You know I'm just gonna keep wearing it. Specifically because you hate it."

"Oh, I know." Minho watched Jisung drink the last of his slushie with raised eyebrows.

"Who knew a photo could create such chaos." Felix nodded at Hyunjin's statement.

"Chaos? You think that was chaos? Nah, I'll show you chaos." The fear on Jisung's face was indescribable as he gripped onto Minho's arm.

"Don't you dare."

But it was too late.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Well that was fun!"

"Only you would think getting kicked out of a restaurant is fun." Jisung grumbled beside MInho as they all walked home.

"Alright! Felix and I break off here!" Minho and Jisung nodded and said their relative goodbyes as Hyunjin and Felix began walking down a side street.

"That was fun....Just not the last part."

"Yeah, that was quite the ...uh...scream."

Scream? Shriek? Insane velociraptor noise? Hyunjin wasn't quite sure what to call it.

"And I liked that diner!" Felix said with a pout. Hyunjin had to agree.

It had been one of those 1950s, retro, American diners with neon lights, corrugated, metal trim around all the counters and tables, a classic bar with swiveling stools, and chairs covered in shiny, red material. It was one of those places that took you back in time, and Hyunjin was sad he'd only get to go once, or at least as long as they remembered his face.

Hyunjin broke out of his pout when Felix started clapping his hands excitedly.

"We should make this a tradition!"

"What? The scream?" Felix deadpanned.

"No! Dance and dinner!" Hyunjin smiled at the alliterative name and nodded.

"Sure! As long as Minho keeps his mouth shut."

"I think he will. Jisung looked about ready to beat him up." Hyunjin widened his eyes at the reference to someone being beat up, spoken by the fragile teen, but didn't get much time to think about it because Felix had started sprinting towards a far away figure at the end of a driveway.

"Woah, Lixie!" Hyunjin took off behind him, trying to catch a glimpse of who the other person was.

"Binnie!" Oh, nevermind. It's just Changbin.

Hyunjin slowed down to a walk and gradually caught up to the pair, feeling how his body was ready to give up on him after such a busy day.

"Jinnie! You wanna come over?" Felix asks after detaching himself from the long hug he just gave Changbin.

"Sorry, Lixie," Hyunjin ruffled the blond boy's hair, "I should go home, it's been a long day."

Felix pouted before wrapping Hyunjin in a hug and bidding him goodbye. Hyunjin returned the gesture, then nodded to Changbin as he turned to continue walking to his house, unfortunately noticing the relief in Changbin's eyes.

When he got home, he took a quick shower, then flopped on his bed. His body immediately melded to the mattress.

He couldn't blame himself, a full day of school, rushing to get Kkami to the park, playing with Jeongwoo, rushing to the dance studio, failing miserably at dancing for two hours, kinda recovering at the diner, being kicked out of the diner, and finally walking home.

Just thinking about it would have made him tired.

Flipping onto his side, he snuggled into his blanket, so happy it was Friday.

________________________________________________________________________________

I keep thinking about Young K saying "I'm Delicious~" and then I laugh out of nowhere.

It's a problem.