Ch. 2. Moving in With The Simons.

My alarm clock rung at 5:10 a.m. and I stretched myself out of the bed. Grabbing some empty boxes I grabbed out last night from the garage, I began packing.

8 o'clock a.m. came quick. I packed almost every room except the kitchen. I was keeping everything in a storage, except for the stuff I needed. Getting rid of the stuff my family owned wouldn't seem right.

As soon as I finished packing everything, the doorbell went off/

'Ding Dong'

"Coming!," I shouted, while making my way to our dark brown door. I opened the door, and three guys came in along with Brandon. I just figured they were Brandons' kids. I already knew that he had six boys and a baby girl.

* * * * *

Driving to San Antonio (Where Brandon lives.) had felt like forever. Trees, and many more trees, had surrounded us. Passing through the trees, left off to a beautiful open land. Upcoming was an amazing 2 story mansion looking house. I saw about three other boys coming out of the house. The house had a red bricks with a bright red door. Doubt you could miss the house with that door! Ha Ha.

I got out off the door and Brandon began talking.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce yourselves. This is Aliza, she'll be living with us for now on. You guys better treat her with respect. IF not, I don't think you guys want to know the consequences," Brandon stated sternly.

The boys each lined up. I glanced at each and everyone of them. But a beautiful one standing at around 6'2" was looking at me weirdly. I'd say it was hatred, but I haven't even done anything to him! I can tell, this isn't going to end well...