7 days

If you read the old version then from here on it will be different because I took the story in a different direction. 

A/N: It is currently 23:13 on the 12th June. Let us see how many chapters I can do. I promise I would complete this story; I just didn't expect it to be about a year and a half later. Sorry guys.

Hermiones Pov

I storm through the corridors enraged by my dear cousin. The panic is real though. I hate the foul weasel but his death is something I didn't expect to have on my hands. For crying out loud Draco was supposed to follow the plan! So much for a plan if he just does as he pleases.

I walk down an empty corridor and double check I am alone. Happy with my surroundings I uncrumple the letter that I had accidently scrunched in my hand during my rampage.

Hermione

Lucius has informed me that everything is set and read. You have 7 days to prove yourself or dear Bella will be having her fun with not just you but Potter as well. Do not test my patience Hermione. I would also like to tell you that I believe that you want redemption from me as Draco kindly mentioned how you are also going to bring the two youngest siblings to me, dead. I look forward to playing with them.

Father

Bile rises in my throat. What the hell? No no no this isn't how it is supposed to be! Forgetting everything in the letter and concentrating on the matter at hand I realised I only had one dose of antidote for Ron and if I give it to him now then Draco will only poison him again, Then he is gone for good! But if I don't give him the antidote within 12hrs of administrating the poison, its game over.

I am borderline hysterical now. How did it get to this. Just then a figure storms round the corner.

'Hermione!' Draco says looking relieved, 'I was just-

Pure rage and anger bubbles up inside of me at this point. Just because he doesn't have a heart doesn't mean I should live without one.

'SHUT IT!' I yell at him and he closes his mouth gobsmacked. I storm down the corridor back to the Slytherin dungeons. Then I stop abruptly and turn around. Looking at the door I just passed I raise an eyebrow then smirk. Perfect.

'Professor Snape!' I call bursting into my head's office. He whirls around in his chair the anger in his eyes softening once he sees my tears. Yes, tears. The little streams of water I added for effect. Teachers will do anything to make it stop.

'Draco poisoned someone!' I cry emphasizing how terrified I look. Professor shifts uncomfortably.

'Can I help you in any way Miss Riddle?' He asks sincerely. Bingo. Cat caught the mouse.

' Yes I have a tiny problem I was hoping that you could help me with.' I say earnestly.

-*Time skip to nightime*-

So after speaking to her head of house they came to the conclusion that it would be best for Ron to be given the antidote so he alive within the 12 hours it was given to him. That gives me until 6am tomorrow. Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight.

Without telling Professor Snape who it was, I think he just assumed it was a close friend, he agreed to brew a very strong sleeping potion to drug Ron with so he appears to still be poisoned at least until after the situation with Harry is over.

Picking up a quill and ink, I begin to write a letter back to Father.

Father

Yes, on the day of planned not only will you have the boy of which I have no attachment too, you will have the two youngest Weasley children. I once again apologize for not being strong enough to realise I was being brainwashed and acting like a fool. However I understand that you will not completely believe me yourself until you see Draco and I in a weeks time. You can tell Bella to stand down as I am not finished yet.

Hermione

Well, I ain't lying. I fold up the letter and put it on the nightstand getting ready to send first thing, first thing I need to do is get a few hours of shut eye before I wake up super early to give that stupid git the antidote.

Another great idea was thrown around while speaking to the head of Slytherin. Perhaps you could just dilute and weaken my dear cousins poison.

A/N: I am aware that this is short but I will have all this story finished by 12pm tomorrow. It gets better I promise, this was more of a filler chapter.