Before they get better

This Chapter has been edited :)

Hermione's Pov

I run after Ginny my feet moving as fast as they can take me. 

'Ginny!' I call. She doesn't reply she just keeps running harder. 

'Ginny please!' She ignores me again. She slows down when she reaches the lake and I use this to my advantage. 

'I was trying to help you. Don't listen to Ron I would never betray my only best friend! Please Ginny believe me. Draco and I were talking about you and I think he gets the impression he likes you!' Now this gets Ginnys attention. 

'Really?' She asks. Now this is the make it or break it moment. 

'Yes, he finds you gorgeous and was looking for a moment to ask you out. He has had his eyes on you since the start of the year. Give him a chance and I bet he will ask you out by the end of the week' I say. I hope this is enough. How much ass kissing can one person want? 

'Oh Hermione you work miracles, I never believed for a second that you were a traitor. Silly Ron' Now isn't a good time to mention that you didn't believe me? Yes stupid Ron almost messing my plans up. 

*********************** 

I walk to the library my legs dragging. They ache and are sore form chasing Ginny earlier. I haven't seen Draco earlier so I don't know how things went with weasel. 

I spot Harry sitting alone and I make room on the desk and join him. 

'Hey.' I say and he smiles at me. 

'Ron thinks your a traitor.' He says without emotion. Shit does he believe this? 

'I was only helping Ginny. Can you keep a secret?' I ask teasingly. Harry nods and I almost get lost in those eyes of his. My eyes drift down to his body and if I hadn't been wearing makeup I would have gone red. Well...... 

'Of course 'Mione, you can trust me.' 

'Ginny likes Draco and she asks me to meet up with him and try to get her in his good books' Harry's mouth drops open in shock. 

'Did it work?' He asks shell-shocked. I almost laugh at his cute reaction but manage to keep a serious face. 

'Yes it did.' 

***************

Dear Father, 

I question whether the person who told you that Harry was evil and wanting to take over was lying to scare you. He in an innocent person and I can heavily guarantee that he wants no power or pain on anyone. Well maybe if you appeared in from of him he may want slight revenge for his parents death however he told me he wouldn't actively seek you out and try to harm you. So if the prophecy is right, it is because you worried too much and went to him. As long as you don't go to him all is okay. Hogwarts is good and Draco and I are fine. Please use a different owl because Tia looks suspicious. 

Hermione 

****************

'Hermione!' an excited voice behind me cried. 

I turn around to find Ginny sprinting torwards me at full speed. 

'Ginny.... Hey' I say. 

'You were right! What did you do? You must of worked magic I swear because Draco asked me out! We have a date this Sunday!' Ginny cried. 

'I told you didn't I.' I say softly. 

'Don't tell anyone, please? You know what Ron would say. I just wanted to tell you what happened.' Ginny tells me. 

'I promise Gin, I won't say a word to Ron' I say. I hold back a smirk. Of course I worked magic, I am a witch. 

'Thanks you're the best, thanks Hermione!' 

Ginny runs off and I watch after the whore. I wonder if Draco knows Blaise is fucking Ginny behind is back? 

I walk in the common room and sit next to Draco. 

'You were quick about it.' I state acting not bothered. 

'Well you didn't exactly give me a long time frame. She told you?' Draco questions smirking. 

'She practically yelled it!' I laugh long with Draco. Oh this is going to be such fun. 

************************

Ron and Ginny are at Quidditch practise and Harry and I are left behind eating together. How could someone look so graceful at eating? 

'How come you don't do Quidditch?' I ask. I should be pretending to be interested but recently a part of me is actually becoming interested in what Harry has to say. 

'Not really my thing. Everyone says I should because my father did, but honestly I don't know' He says quietly eating bacon. 

Oh that piece of bacon. I would love to be that bacon. Wait.... What the fuck is wrong with me? 

'I think you would be good at it.' I say matter of factly. 

'Thanks Hermione.' Harry says genuinely. 

The way he speaks and the honesty in his voice... I promised myself not to get attached but I think I am. Well fuck.

'Obviously don't do anything you don't want to do.' I say smiling trying to ease up to heavy atmosphere. It wasn't bad as such, it just wasn't bubbly. 

Harry smiled at me and I got lost in his eyes. Oh... Those eyes. 

************************* 

Dear Hermione 

I don't care what your personal feelings are. Not on any circumstances are you to actually trust this boy back. Nor become attached to any of them. Remember that this just for show and they are filth. You are my spy and nothing else. Trying to double agent me will only end up in trouble and I will find out. Do what you must and nothing more. I am warning you daughter, I don't want you getting caught up in this fued. You will be coming home for the winter holidays and Bella would like to see you and Draco. Do NOT disappoint me. 

Father

*********************** 

A/N: I am going to bed now so don't expect another chapter. I am going to find some ideas for the next one. I have a general idea of what I want and ideas and all and the design I just need to work out the part leading up. My eyelids are practically falling down so I am going to get some shut eye from my new project. Love ya. Xx