The task

Hol up. So atm its 2020 and the virus is here. So I logged into my old Wattpad account and I am spell checking and finishing my stories one by one. I wrote three chapters today for my latest story 'The Good, Bad and Evil' so feel free to check that out. Also I am going to spell check all these chapters and perhaps edit them slightly then I will add new chapters.

Disclaimer my faithful new readers. I do not own the Harry Potter saga nor any of its characters as you know. Love ya all and will love you more and more of you were to vote and comment as a form of motivation if you want me to keep this story going. 

Hermione's pov

I yawn and roll over. I stretch my arms across the queen size bed and stretch out across the pink silk sheets. I stop and open my eyes slowly and sit up gently. My sight clears and I take everything in. The room is exactly how I left it last night after the party. Bottles lay scattered all over my black carpet and also my desk in the far corner of my room is covered in wrappers, half eaten pasties and ew- ! I look to the end of my bed and find a pile of clothes and a note attached. 

Hermione dear, 

Your father has something to tell you. The Muggle Prime Minister has finally come to accept the deal that your father has offered and you will play a part in the treaty that is to be made. I have set aside some clothes for you, wear these with pride when you go into the board meeting, also please keep in mind to wear the Riddle crest neckless, it means a lot to your father. 

Lots of love, Mother 

P. S Nyah is going in your room and cleaning as soon as you leave. 

I laugh silently, no house elf could ever tidy my room up in time for guests. I put on the clothes that mother had left me and I walk over to the desk. I push a load of rubbish off the surface along with multiple questionable items and pull forward a jewelry box. It is ancient oak painted white with the finest products in the world, it's protection shield prevents anyone from opening it but me. I open it now and pull out the neckless that mother encourages me to wear. A small silver chain follows by a snake pendant with emeralds and crystals intertwined within and ruby's for the snake eyes. The beautiful item is elegantly timeless and has been passed down through generations. I close the box and hold the neckless gently in my left hand. I stand up and open the door. Instantly someone is running in my direction. 

''Mione!' A voice cried. A strong pair of arms wrap around me. My dear cousin Draco Malfoy is stood in similar robes to me with his own house crest on. 

'Cousin, how come you are here?' I ask, although I think I know the answer. 

'Anyone your father trusts is here today' Came Draco's reply. He tugs on my empty hand and I follow him closing the door. 

'Some sort of fancy plan than?' I laugh. Draco hasn't let go yet and is dragging me through the corridors of my own home. We pass Bellatrix who was sat in her room with the door open. Using her wand less magic to juggle sharp knifes. 

'Something elaborate of some sort.' We both laugh and we make it to the meeting room. I instantly sober up and pull Draco back. He looks at me questioningly and I hand him the neckless that had been held in my left hand. 

'Please...' I ask. Without anymore needing to be said Draco pushed my hair out of the way and clasped the neckless around my neck. Gently putting my hair back into place he nods at me and I smile. Taking a deep breath I turn and open the large dark oak doors. 

'At last, the famous duo arrive. I was starting to think you weren't going to show.' My father, Voldemort sat in his chair head of the table. To his right was his seat for me. I walk past the watching eyes and join my father on the top of the table as Draco joins his father further down the table.