𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥!

Comenzar desde el principio

jake laughed softly, and i turned back to the conversation.

'and that's the one that stephen king stayed in?'

'yeah.'

'like the haunted room?'

we nodded, and he turned back to join his friend on the other side of us. i stood next to sam, so far he felt like the dad friend so i wanted to be by the most responsible one if anything happened.

'have you been like walking round looking for weird stuff?' the guy asked us, and we nodded along to confirm his statement.

'have you been to the fourth floor yet?'

'yeah we're staying on it, apart from james as you know.' sam nudged my side, making me smile at him.

'we're on the fourth floor as well- yeah so that's where we passed you guys. did you see that stairwell that went to the attic?'

sam said yeah and the boys nodded again, but i just stayed silent because i hadn't seen it yet.

'did you look at it? like- look at it?'

'why, what's up?'

'so i shine my light to see like the lock, and right beside it it says redrum'

i rested my head on sam's shoulder, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath as the boys let out a course of 'no way!' and words of shock.

we bid farewell to the people a few minutes after, and went back to the conversation we were having about 217 and the surrounding rooms.

'i don't think there's a human in there. well there can't be, it's james' room.' corey once again voiced his thoughts, pointing towards 217.

jake spoke up for the first time in a while.

'i got the magic touch.' he gestured towards sam to come closer. a thud came from 217, and i stepped backwards a bit, corey shooting me a glance as i did.

corey walked away, and jake reached for the spirit box, dropping it on the ground and dismantling it in the process. i watched as he picked up the fallen device, hoping it wasn't broken.

a chorus of 'jaaaake' came from colby, sam and corey as he gave the broken microphone a worried look. i just smiled slightly in amusement, watching the ordeal unfold.

a weird noise came from the speaker but we kinda disregarded it, focusing on trying to fix the device instead.

'let's just see if it turns on.'

'just one click?'

'yeah- like holding it.'

'one click-' jake cut himself off, making a weird noise. 'one click does the trick brother.'

i laughed lightly at him, and he shot me an amused smile.

we concluded that it's probably broken, the boys saying they still had the owners manual so we might be able to fix it still.

they went to leave, and i kinda stood still, not knowing if they wanted me to come with them.

they turned towards me 'are you not coming, james?' i looked at jake, and i pursed my lips.

'i don't know, i don't wanna intrude on your guys' investigation and stuff.'

they smiled at me.

'you're not intruding, you're our friend now brother.' i smiled fully at corey and then slung off my backpack, remembering something i had bought with me.

i knelt down to open it and they all crouched down with me, making me smile in amusement.

i pulled it out of my bag, excitedly grinning at them.

'i almost forgot to tell you! i bought this. it's an k2 EMF reader, so if you turn it on then ghosts can use like energy and stuff to make it light up different colours, and the further up on the scale then like, the more kinda intense it is i guess,' i held it out to them, turning it on. 'i don't know if you actually want me to come with you or not, and if you don't then thats fine but i'd be happy to lend you my k2 for your investigation!'

they looked at me, their mouths dropping open slightly. i laughed, 'what?'

colby came towards me, wrapping me in a hug and picking me up. i laughed, hugging back as he set me on the ground.

'thank you brother, if the spirit box is broken then you totally just saved our asses. and i'm sure we'd all love to have you come investigate with us, you seem more responsible than the rest of us and you're just great in general to have around.' colby smiled, ruffling my hair.

laughing, i smacked his hand away and fixed my hair, quirking a brow towards the boys to silently question if i should come. they all nodded enthusiastically, so i caved.

'oh, alright i'll come.'

i slung my backpack over my shoulder but still held my k2 in my hand, setting off up the stairs for my spooky adventure with the boys.

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎!
i hope you're enjoying this story so far! this chapter isn't as long but oh well oops, i'll update soon <3
so, she will end up with Jake but i want her to have a close relationship with the rest of the boys and for all of them to be like brotp lmao so if some of them seem a bit CoUpLe-iSh then that's why, i just want them to care about her a lot and vice verse.
1422 words <3
enjoy my loves!