The Game of Temptation ~2~

Hey guys!

So, the dedication is because she helped me out of writer's block for this story! AND hopefully I can upload this story more sometimes because I forgot how much I love it!!!

Hopefully you guys like this!!:)

Enjoy:)

Chapter Two

 ~Isabelle~

 Don't get me wrong, I'm completely in love with Alex. But damn was Caroline's brother hot. He was also funny, so if I could just get him to accept we weren't going to happen he'd be an amazing friend.

 "So, you really have a boyfriend?" Caroline asked me as we headed down to my truck.

 I nodded, smiling a little. "Yeah. We know it's hard but we're trying long distance," I told her.

 She winced. "Good luck. It's going to be hard to try and keep it together, you know that."

 "I know, but we've been together for four years now. If something as simple as long distance breaks us up then I guess we weren't really in love to begin with," I said.

 "True. And I'm sorry."

 I frowned. "For what?"

 "I kind of bought more stuff than usual. I've had my own room for the past couple of semesters because Ren slept with both my roommates. I bought my stuff thinking the same thing would happen." She smiled at me, looking slightly guilty.

 I laughed. "We're going to have fun trying to shove my crap in too then," I admitted, pointing at the five boxes that were packed into my truck.

 Caroline smiled. "I knew there was a reason I liked you. So, what do you think of my brother?" she asked.

 I grabbed a couple of boxes, passing them to Care. I couldn't be bothered to always say her full name, so I called her that most of the time. "He seems pretty cool. I think he could be fun to hang out with. Correction, I think I'll have more fun finding him other girls to hook up with," I said.

 Caroline laughed. "Friend zoned? I don't think he's ever had that before."

 "Good. Now he can get a girls view on how to get a guarantee hook up every time."

 "Why would you encourage him?" She groaned.

 "Because, the less he focuses on me, the more he'll realize I'm completely off limits. Maybe even consider me either like a sister or like a guy. I think I'd rather the sister thing though..." I frowned, carrying a couple of boxes up some stairs.

 "Why? Do you know how horrible it is being related to him?" Caroline shivered.

 I laughed. "Well, I wouldn't put it past him to hook up with a guy. But he'd never hook up with a sister."

 Caroline looked as though she was about to protest, but paused with a shrug. "Good enough for me." She dumped the box on the ground. "Jeez we need help. I'm going to call Ren. He might be annoying as hell sometimes but he's got muscles."

 I sighed, dumping the two boxes I'd grabbed beside hers. I'd only been able to carry two because one of them was pillow cases and a comforter.

 "Ren? We need help," Caroline said, and I headed back to the truck to try and move the other two boxes towards us.

 I checked them over; one was books and the other was all clothes. Shouldn't be too heavy...

 I groaned as the weight of the books made me stumble, almost dropping the box. Guess I was doing this one at a time then.