The Game of Temptation ~25~

Hey guys!

Yep, this is it. This is the LAST CHAPTER before I do an epilogue. I know, it's crazy right? I'll do a whole speech after the epilogue!

Before that, I hope you like this chapter! 

I LOVE y'alls responses to the past two chapters! Seriously, they are making my day!!!:D

Anyway, other than a lot of thank you's, there's really not a lot to say so... here you go! Chapter 25!

LOVE<3

PS: I'd also like to point out that... uh... sorry this chapter sucks. Now that all the excitements dying down, and so is the story, I'm reaching that point of "I don't want it to be over, so I won't write!" vs. "NO! WRITE WOMAN!". Which means I'm arguing with myself over writing. It's not fun. Especially since I end up writing but the other side is like "HAHAHA I'M GOING TO MAKE IT SUCK!" xD

Anyway, hope it doesn't!:P

 DEDICATION IS FOR @HurricaneElly FOR MAKING THE AWESOMENESS ON THE SIDE!!

Chapter Twenty-Five

~Isabelle~

"Care, what the hell am I supposed to wear?" I asked, staring at the pile of clothes that lay on my bed.

She groaned. "You've been saying the same thing all week. Ren probably wouldn't care if you showed up in your underwear. Actually, that might be what you end up going in at this rate." Care rolled her eyes, and I sighed.

"Sorry, but this is our first date! This is the one that I'm going to remember forever, and I don't want to look back and think 'what the hell was wrong with me?'."

"Well, do you want to look back and think 'why the hell did I spend so much time on my outfit? We spent the entire night making out anyway.'?" Care countered.

I tilted my head in a nod of agreement. She did have a point there.

"Besides, you've been thinking about this all of Spring Break, and it's not like you guys have really stopped hanging out. You wore sweats to his one time. He won't care what you wear tonight."

I sighed again. She right, again. Me and Ren had been dating for a month now. An entire month. Only, we were just now finally getting the chance to go on our first date. Mainly because we actually had school for about three weeks, and during Spring Break we spent our time in his dorm making out. We hadn't really left to go on dates, or even thought about it, the entire week. Until yesterday, on Thursday, he asked if I wanted to.

So here I was on a Friday night, panicking because this was our first date. I knew we'd end up going to see a movie so it shouldn't matter, but the only other first date I'd had was with Alex when we were fourteen, and my mom had been sitting beside me at the theater.

Me and Alex had gone on dates alone later, but by then we were so used to hanging out alone during school it was no big deal.

This time was different. Me and Ren were leaving his dorm and being seen in public by people we might know from classes, and knowing our luck we'd run into an ex-fling of his...

"Care, what if we run into an ex of Ren's?" I asked, starting to panic again. Why wasn't I okay with this? Why couldn't I just be normal and wear jeans with a nice, slightly low-cut, shirt?

"You can handle them. Ren loves you, not them. Italy, breathe. Are you really that freaked out about going on a date with him?" Care asked, and I looked at her. She was looking back, worried.

"I don't know... I think it's really hitting me that I gave up Alex for him, and I haven't even been on a real date with him. Does that make sense?"