Opening Presents {Tadashi}

Here's the last one, Tadashi style. It's sad. I almost cried writing it.
---
You woke up that morning around 8. You slowly got out of bed, not liking this day already.

Why would you not like Christmas? Because this is the first Christmas your boyfriend Tadashi won't be alive.

You guys were dating for a solid three years. Actually, you guys started dating since 4 Christmases ago, so today rotfl be your 4 year anniversary.

You frowned as you slipped on a (F/C) shirt, black pants, and black shoes.

You slipped out the door and went to the Lucky Cat Cafe. Cass thought it'd be good for you to be near Tadashi's family for the first Christmas without him.

As you walked in the door, you found the gang all sitting at a booth talking. When they noticed you, they waved you over.

You walked to the table and sat down with a thump.

"Are you alright?" Honey Lemon asked. You nodded.

After a short while, you all opened up your presents, laughing and talking about them.

Once you were opening up your final gift, everyone was finished opening theirs, watching you intensely.

It was in (F/C) wrapping paper, and had a (O/F/C) bow. It was from everyone.

You slowly opened it, only to hug it close to your chest. It was a picture of Tadashi in a Christmas hat, taken by you last year.

You let some tears fall, and all the gang started getting teary eyes. You all hugged.

"Oh how I miss him so." You sobbed.

"Don't we all?" Answered Hiro with a sad smile.

"Don't cry guys." GoGo spoke. Everyone looked at her. "Tadashi would've wanted us to be happy."

"Your right." Hiro sniffled.

And so, you all spent the rest of the day, celebrating Cheistmas, and Tadashi.