Opening Presents {Wassabi}

Ok, so this One Shot is going to be like the last one I did with Hiro, but Wasabi style. Enjoy!
~~~
You woke up with a start. Today was special, but why?

Birthday? No.

Valentines day? No.

Christmas? N-Wait Yes!!!!

As you looked around, you realized you were at your best friend Wasabi's house.

You quickly go up to his bed and shake him. "Wasabi?"

"Hmm..." He's still asleep. You poke his nose, and he wakes up. "Huh?"

"It's Christmas!" You smile and slightly jump.

He gets up after that, and you both run down the stairs.

There, under the tree, are 2 rows of presents, all going from biggest present to smallest present.

"Ok, Mr. Organized." You say. He chuckled. "Let's open aims presents."

-Another timeskip, brought to you by Jack Frost 'I had a family! And a sister!'-

You both finished with the biggest gifts. Wasabi's biggest gift was paper organizer from you. Yours was (favorite Christmas present) from Wasabi.

"I love it!" You said as you opened your final present. Wasabi grinned.

"Glad." He chuckled. You run up to him and gave him a nice bear hug. He returned it, and spun you around.

Then, out of no where, he kisses you on the cheek.

"Sorry." He said putting you down and stepping away from you.

"I have one more thing for you." You said. He looked at you.

You slowly stepped to him, and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I love you."

Before he could reply, you gave him a passionate kiss on the lips, and it lasted for about 2 minutes.

"I love you too."