Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.5

Start from the beginning

I wipe away the tears that are threatening to fall down my face. Once I'm certain that they left I walk down the steps and over to my locker. I want to go home. I've missed a lot of classes recently, and I know lane is going to want to speak to me about that at out next 'meeting'. I just want to stay at home, away from all the drama and stress. I put in my locker code and open the door. I put all my books in my locker and grab my car keys. I gently close the door and wipe away more tears that are about to fall down my cheeks. I head out the door. I saw lane heading towards the school entrance. He was on his phone, not taking any notice in where he's going. Hopefully he doesn't notice me. I walk faster and try my best to sneak past him. He looks up from his phone and gives me a puzzled look.

"Jade?" He frowns. "Where are you going? You have class.".

"Home." I quickly reply. I keep waking towards my car. I hear lane walking after me. Ugh.

"Jade, you can't just go home." He says.

"I don't want to stay any longer." I sigh. I press the unlock button on my car key.

My car unlocks and the lights flash orange. I open the door and chuck my bag into the passenger seat.

"Come back inside, and we can talk." He smiles.

"Yeh no thanks. I would rather be at home alone." I smile sadly. I climb into the driver seat and close my car door.

Lane frowns at me, he sighs and taps on the window. I roll my eyes and press the window down button on the side of the door.

"If you leave I'm going to have to tell your parents." He informs me. That's pathetic. I mean my mom will get angry at me skipping school. She thinks it's becoming a habit now. It's not. I just feel so overwhelmed and stressed at school, and I would rather be at home away from all of that.

"Whatever." I sigh. I put my key in the ignition and turn the car on.

"Jade. Come back inside. We can talk about this." He suggests.

I shake my head and back out of my parking space.
_____________________________________

I arrived home and went straight up into my bedroom. Nobody was at home, which is good. That means I don't have to explain myself to anyone. I locked my bedroom door and curled up on my bed.

I can't believe Beck is moving on with Meredith. We dated for three years! Three whole years together, and he's moving on just like that?! It was only a matter of time before he found someone better than me. Tears welled from deep inside of me and falls down my cheeks. A solemn tear fell down my cheek and landed on my pillow. My body looked so calm compared to how tangled my mind was. My phone started buzzing uncontrollably at the foot of my bed. I sit up reaching over and grabbing my phone. I lean back in my bed and look down at my phone. Tori's calling me. I press the answer button and put the call on speaker.

"Jade?! Where are you?" Tori asks. "You wasn't in second lesson!"

"I... Uhhh... I... I went home, Tori." I stutter.

"Wait a minuet." She says. "Are you crying?"

"W...what no." I reply quickly. I wipe away the tears that are still falling down my face.