Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.5

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden cat starts screaming hysterically. She slapped her ear violently and kept jumping from one door to the other. I give Robbie a questioning look. This isn't normal.

"My sisters butterfly is moving in her ear." He informs me. I'm sorry what?

"What was you saying?" Cat asked as she calmed herself down.

"Are you still coming to Jayson's party tonight?" I ask.

"Who's Jayson?"  Robbie asks, a frown plastered on his face.

"My brother". I reply. Did he seriously not know who Jayson is?

"Umm. I'm not sure, if mr butterfly doesn't come out them I don't think I can. He won't stop moving!" She frowns. I know she really wanted to go to the party.

"Ohh please cat". I beg. She looks unsure. I don't want to go alone. I really don't. I know I'm going to be surrounded by my family who love me. But I don't know... I just feel a little out of place recently and cat being there would really help me feel comfortable.

"I'm not sure Jadey. I've had this butterfly stuck in my ear for ages! And I don't know how to get it out." She pouts. "I will end up screaming every five minuets.".

"I don't want to go alone. You can hold my hand the entire time and if you feel him move you can squeeze my hand instead of screaming." I plead.

"Okay." Cat smiles. "Can you pick me up though? My parents are taking my brother to see another doctor tonight." Cat frowns.

"Sure kitty cat." I smile.
_____________________________________

It's the start of third period. And I'm late to class. What a surprise. My math teacher wanted to speak to me after class, and give me a lecture about me not playing enough attention in her class. I couldn't pay attention though. I was to busy thinking about Meredith and Beck. They've been talking a lot recently.

I walk towards my locker and I hear a high pitch giggle. At first I thought it was cat, but as I slowly inch closer to the end of the hallway, I see Meredith hugging Beck. My heart plummets to the bottom of my stomach.

"So I've been meaning to ask you something." Beck smiles at Meredith. "Do you want to go to the Full Moon Jam with me?"

Meredith looks up at beck with a huge smile. "Of corse I will go with you!" She squeals.

How could Beck ever love and put up with me, when there's girls like Meredith, that's so much more prettier, skinnier, and easier to handle? I was a fool to think he liked me. Ever since Andre's awful play, I've always knew he had a crush on her. The same for Tori! I mean he even tried to kiss her! He likes easy and hassle free girls.

Beck smiles at Meredith and brushes a hand through his hair. "Great! I'll pick you up at seven." He smirks at her.

"Okay." She giggles, ugh this is making me feel really sick. "I've got to go to class now. I don't want to be late."

"Me too. Come sit with us at lunch?" He asks her.

"Of corse!" She says. They give each other another hug and start walking their separate ways.