Legend of Groose~The Pompadoured Sword

Ch.1-INTRO OF DARKNESS THEN GROOSENESS THEN LINKNESS

(Read in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)

Beads of sweat trickled down his bulging muscles as he curled the dumbbells to his chest for the 400th time. Red hair flopped down his face and short pointy ears blended in with the crimson strands.

"401,000...402,000...403,000...404,000...405,000...gahg." Groose dropped the weights down to the wooden floor, adding yet another small dent to the floor.

Groose collapsed onto the fluffy bed as warm light shone through the small window on his wall. It was a good morning.

'Nothing could ruin this moment...unless some random scream intterup-' Groose had no time to finish this thought however, as a random unexpected scream filled the hallway that was shut off by a door.

"Gwwaahhhh!!!" Someone yelped in a surprised happy way. Then footsteps rapidly grew louder and louder as someone ran through the hall.

Groose quickly groaned as he remembered that he forgot to lock his door and got up to do so. Groose was not quick enough. The door flew open and a golden-haired youth strode into the room.

"Hey pompadork! Zelda just asked me out! Now does that make you feel?!?" Link walked up to Groose and promptly back-handed him in the face. Then he dashed out of the room, leaving Groose to his lonely self. Groose could fight him off if he wanted too, but Groose didn't like fighting. Besides if he did beat up Link, Link would go around telling people he was a thug. Groose's life sucked.

Even daylight Remlits attacked him. Babies bit him. But he was strong, and he had a feeling that he was meant for something...different...something important...

This is his story, The Legend of Groose~~~

Attention readers! My 'Master' @CRT_hater777 wrote this first chapter because according to my English/Composition teachers, I suck at writing introductions! In fact, @CRT_hater777 is typing this right now! But it's what I told him to type so it's all good. It's like inception! Except in a Book! Inside a Website! Inside an IPad! Inside a room! ECT.!!!!

Anyways I hope you all like this story, me and @CRT_hater777 just came up with an idea to have Groose as "Link." Imagine this story as a Parallel universe of some sorts to Hyrule!

Also, everyone read and vote and comment on this!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/936854-legend-of-zelda-wind-waker-a-slightly-distorted

CRT_hater777: Hey that's my story! Thank you Butler of mine. Arigato. Gracìas. Ect.

Butlerbutler: You're Welcome! Now gimme my money!

I don't know when I'll update, but hopefully it's often, and hopefully people read this story!

Goodbye!