Sealed Grounds

Groose

Groose was slowly gliding down into the green light when he thought he heard something coming from above. He looked up and....AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Link grabbed onto Groose and they screamed as they spun around wildly all the way down to the surface.

Groose woke up to confused of where he was, then he remembered and looked around. "Link?" He looked everywhere but couldn't seem to find him.

"According to my calculations we are in the Sealed Grounds," Fi said. Groose acknowldeged what Fi said as he looked around and saw that they were right outside a forest. There appeared to be a building and underneath them the land spiraled downward.

"Master, there is a 85% probability that Link landed somewhere else," Fi added.

"What does that even mean?" Groose responded.

"Please procced with caution," Fi said.

After just a few steps Groose saw a couple weird looking plants. They appeared to be the same except for the angle of their mouths, one was vertical and one was horizontal.

Groose sliced clean through them at the matching angles. There were a couple more of the same ones up ahead and Groose vanquished them no problem.

He was almost to the building when...AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! A dark presence forced Groose backwards causing him to almost fall.

"Master!" Fi exclaimed.

"I'....m......fi...ne," Groose barely managed as he steadied himself. Once he was steady he looked over the edge of the cliff at the thing at the bottom. He couldn't identify it.

He turned around and saw the large door to the building behind him.

"Master the door appears to be sealed by a powerful evil force," Fi explained.

Groose was fine with that and he headed down the spiraling land to find out what the thing at the bottom with the evil presence was.

                                                                                     Link

"Huh what......where am I," Link said.

"Oh my gosh are you okay," a girl around Link's age asked hopefully as she stared into Link's eyes a little too close to his head.

"Ye....ah," Link stuttered nervously. He was never good around women except for Zelda, but that was different...

Link closed his mouth quickly as he realized he was staring at her with his mouth wide open. She had to be the most beautiful girl he had ever met. She was blonde with purple eyes and had a get up similar to Zelda's.

"Um... I saw you falling from the sky so I....um thought I should bring you here."

Groose looked around, and realized that it must be her room, with the pink bed and all.

"I'm Maylin, who are you?" Maylin asked. "I'm Link."

"Nice to meet you Link, you should get some rest I will wake you up later," Maylin added as she left the room. Link went back to sleep, exhausted from the crash landing.

Link was awakened by Maylin, "My dad's here."

Link followed her to the next room. Her dad was short with brown hair and had a look that made you think he knew everything.