To the Temple and Training

Recap: Groose heard from the Kikwi Elder that Beatrice is at the temple so he is on his way there. Link got the Wailing Cleaver Shin and is ready to begin his training.

-----------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                 Groose

Groose slayed a red guy and swam a little ways until he say some kind of white stone building so he went over there. 

He walked up the stairs to the top and shot down a vine with his slingshot. Groose climbed up and went into a cave. 

"This area is locally referred to as the Deep Woods," Fi said. "Continue toward the temple."

"What else would I do jeez," Groose said. 

A red guy with with a blue hat began to summon allies so Groose finished him off quickly, but it was too late. 3 more of them surronded his and one cut his arm, luckily it wasn't a deep wound.

Groose still managed to easily subdue the enemies and continue on. 

There was a gap and a tightrope across it but a beehive was right above. "No way I'm crossing that with bees there," Groose said.

He shot it down with his slingshot thinking he was all clever when the bees started chasing him. "AH!!!!" He screamed. Groose ran back past another tree and more bees followed him. "Owowoowowowowowowow!" He yelled at each sting. He finally made it back to the cave. 

Groose came back and scanned the area for bees, he let out a sigh of relief as he realized they were gone. Another red guy with a blue hat summoned his allies before Groose could kill him.

The bees came back he began to run away screaming until he noticed they were killing the red guys. The bees left Groose alone this time and went away. 

He made it back to the tightrope and saw that the beehive was there again. 

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!" He shouted at the beehive. Groose then took a few steps back and shot it from a further distance than last time. "THERE! WHAT NOW BEES! WHAT NOW!" 

                                                                                     Link

"So how is this training thing going to work," Link asked. "Yeah I wonder," Rojin replied.

"YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!" Link exclaimed. "Nope not at all."

"Oh I know how about you go outside and kill those red guy things," Rojin said. "How do I even hold this," Link asked. "Figure it out." 

"Fine jeez," Link said as he left. 

A few hours later.

Link came in sweating. "How much longer?" "Longer," Rojin replied. "But I'm sick of fighting these things, they're too easy." 

"Hmmmm. How about when you can beat Maylin." Rojin said. "Can I try now?" Link asked. "Yeah sure if you think you're ready."

Rojin gave them gear and wooden longswords. "Okay.....BEGIN!" Rojin said. 

Link woke up. "Where am I?" "Oh you're awake finally gosh I thought you would fair better than that," Rojin laughed. 

"Well I was just waiting to make sure you didn't die," Rojin chuckled. "I'll be right back I'm going to go get some materials."

Link laid there and sighed, "I'm never going to beat her." Just then Maylin walked it the room. 

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE OKAY!" She tackled Link with a bear hug. "I'm sooooooo sorry!" She said as she continued to hug him.