"Oh, yes, that is indeed the case, mum and dad still arguing about what colour to paint the room, of course. It's an ugly yellow at the moment, mum loves it, dad isn't too keen," I chuckled, a man stepped out of the car going towards the boot to get the rest of the bags, "And who is this?"

"Malcolm," He introduced himself with a nod, placing bags on the ground next to the car.

"Lovely, anyways, how was the honeymoon, Anna, I suppose it was lovely?"

Michelle's mum put her hands together in a clap, "It was just wonderful, wasn't it, babe?" She looked over at Malcolm as he appeared back into our view from the rear of the car, he didn't seem so excited.

"Just us and 47 Namibian nomads out there in the desert, heaven," He was clearly annoyed.

"Have you been helping Michelle clear up?" Her mum placed a finger on her chin as she questioned me.

"Uh- yeah, yeah..." 

"She did tell you about my important meeting today, didn't she? Clients coming to look at my curtain designs, which reminds me, tell your mum to stop by and pick some out, I'm sure she'll love to have some new curtains."

"Ah, right, right, I will do that... It was lovely to see you, Anna, I should be off, mum's probably having a cow, my cell is dead..." I smiled at her and turned on my heels to walk down the walkway, halfway down the road, I heard shouting from back at the house, I looked over my shoulder, watching the rest of the group sprint from Michelle's house, Chris ran out with the blanket around his naked waist, Tony ran past me, once he laid eyes on me, he slowed down and came to a stop so I could catch up to his pace.

"So, you going to head to college today, Astrid?" He questioned me as he walked next to me. I raised a brow at him, Tony seemed to gravitate towards me since I arrived. It was suspicious, but, maybe he was just being friendly.

"Hopefully the narcotics will get out of my system by the time I decide to head to college," I shrugged as I spoke to him.

Tony made a face at me and then he nodded at me, "Well, mind if I walk you home? Keep you company?" 

I placed my hand on the back of my neck, giving him a strange look, "I'm a big girl, Tony Stonem. And, well, don't you think Michelle would be a bit upset about her boyfriend walking home a girl?" 

"She would thank me for getting you home safely, I would think."

I just rolled my eyes at him and shrugged it off, I decided to let him walk me home, there wasn't any harm in it, I wasn't planning on jumping on Michelle's man. His ego was a turn off for me, anyway. I wasn't keen on cocky man, he knew he was fit and used it to his advantage. As we neared my house, I came to a stop, "Alright, thanks, I'm right up here, no need to walk me to the door," I knew my mum would have a heart attack if a boy was walking me home, especially a boy like Tony.

"Why not? I would like to," He just stood there, waiting for my next move. I let out a long groan. 

"No funny business," I waved an impatient finger at him, he followed me up the walkway of my house, before I could even open the door, it came flying open, I was met with my mum's face, it was full of rage, once she saw Tony, she about flipped a lid.

"Astrid, you did not tell me you were going out with boys last night, didn't even care to ring me when you got to Michelle's either!" She shouted at me, she then turned her attention to Tony, "Who are you?" She pointed a finger at him, Tony looked quite calm with the situation, not even flinching at her shouting, that was surprising.

"Hello, ma'am," He smiled, "I'm Tony Stonem, one of Michelle's mates," Tony explained, I wasn't sure why he introduced himself as Michelle's mate and not her boyfriend, that was strange to me, "I asked to walk Astrid home, I wanted to make sure she got home safely."