TWENTY ONE

Derek and Stiles were supposed to meet at Derek's the next day, but when Stiles got there, no one answered the door, so he called Derek. Derek said he got caught in traffic and told Stiles to use his key and wait inside. So he did.

He sat on the couch and waited for him, nervous about what he was going to say. The baby must have felt that, because he was restless and kicking nonstop.

Stiles' heart skipped a beat when he heard her voice coming from behind him, and he stood up quickly and turned towards her.

"You just never learn, do you?" She said, playfully.

"Jade, I'm just here to fix things, okay? And it involves you too, you could stay and talk with us if you want." Stiles decided to say.

Jade just laughed.
Stiles looked at her, confused.

"You're like an std, I just can't get rid of you." She said. "You know, at first, I really, really wanted you dead. You were always in the way, even when you weren't there, he just kept looking for you."

"Jade.." Stiles swallowed loudly. He started walking back slowly as Jade started walking towards him with a cynical, vicious smile.

"I've finally gotten with an alpha, and not just any alpha, a Hale, for fucks sake! Do you know how hard that was? I guess you do, because the moment I had him in my hands, you were all 'ooh Derek I'm having your baby' and stuff. And Derek was all 'oh I'm having a baby let me be parental and responsible for once in my life and oh maybe I'm gay' and you know what? That's just annoying."

Stiles regretted coming there. He regretted listening to Scott. He pretty much regretted being alive at that moment.

"And I thought I made it pretty clear that you needed to back off, but you just didn't understand a thing. Fuck, I sent someone to fucking rape you in the middle of the fucking woods, and what did that give me?! Hero Derek Hale in the flash coming to the rescue. So to hell with you, and to hell with your baby, but wait. The baby!"

Stiles' back hit the wall and he felt so small with Jade attacking him like that. He was fighting tears, didn't want her to enjoy it, but her eyes were big and glowing as she talked.

"That fucking baby." She continued. "There must be something with that baby, right? I mean, men don't just get pregnant. Human ones, anyway. And then it hit me." Jade smiled. "What's better than a alpha Hale to help me take over this town and the country and the fucking world? Apparently there is something better. The son of an alpha hale and a spark. Wow."

Stiles has never seen Jade being THIS crazy, she looked possessed, and her eyes slowly turning black definitely showed that maybe she was. Tears were falling now uncontrollably down Stiles' face, and both his hands were on his stomach, trying desperately to protect the baby, although he knew that wasn't gonna help.

"So I decided to wait." Jade caressed Stiles' face and wiped a tear, as Stiles was shaking. "Just until the baby was born, and then I'd kill you. But I'll tell you something, Stiles, you're starting to get on my nerves a little bit. Tell me something, honey, how far along are  you? Seven, eight months? That's far enough right? People have c sections around that time don't they?"

Stiles held onto his stomach so hard it was probably bleeding by now. His legs almost gave out and his breathing was heavy and uneven.

Jade took out a knife and bit her lip. She ran the knife over Stiles's fringe, as she was fixing his hair with it, leaving cuts here and there along the way, and then trailed it downwards.

"Don't worry, it'll be painful, darling. Just as I like it. I hope I'll just kill you and not the baby along the way, but oh well. Wish me luck."
She kissed Stiles' sweaty forhead and placed the knife on Stiles' belly. Stiles tried fighting it off with his hands, but he only ended up cutting himself on it. "Please stop" he cried and shouted but Jade only laughed and laughed.

And then a loud growl was heard.

Jade opened her mouth, amused.
"Aw look who decided to join the party!" She said. She then was shoved off of Stiles at the speed of light, and Stiles finally fell down on the floor, crying, and held his baby bump desperately with his bleeding hands.

Jade managed to stab Derek a few times, but he was stronger.
"Missed me, babe?" She said. He growled again, his neck vains popping out, his wolf angrier than ever.
"You arrived just in time for the birth of your child." She said. Derek attacked her again, but she slipped away, cutting his leg as she made her way towards Stiles'. Derek grabbed her and pushed her away. Her eyes were black again, and by her strength, Derek could tell she was some sort of a supernatural creature too.

"What do you say, Der-bear?" She said. "Do I kill all of you, or do I let you and the baby live? Your decision."

Derek ran into her, shoving her into a glass shelf, breaking it. He grabbed her by the neck, deepening his claws into it, but she seemed unbothered.

"Oh come on, you don't care this much about this kid, do you?"

With his other hand, he stuck his claws into her chest, grabbing her heart and literally tearing it up, and she finally fell to the floor, as black smoke came out of her and black ashes were on Derek's hand.

Derek was stunned for a moment, but then quickly ran to Stiles' side, who looked scared to death, staring at Jade's body, shivering.

Derek heard two heartbeats and started crying. His head fell down and he didn't know what to do with himself.

"Stiles I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, this is all my fault.. fuck.." he kept apologizing again and again but he was crying too much to be able to speak, and Stiles didn't even seem like he listened.

"Fuck, you're hurt, look at you.." Derek looked at Stiles' face and arms, which were full of blood. He tried moving Stiles' hands from his stomch to look at them, but Stiles whimpered and half whispered "stop touching me", scared, still staring at the same spot. Derek removed his hand immediately and nodded.

Derek stood up and yelled "fuck" again as he hit his head with his hand repeatedly. He then reached for his home phone and called Scott, telling him to come urgently and bring either Melissa or Deaton with him.

He then sat down on the floor, hugging his knees and cried looking back and forth at Stiles and at his girlfriend's corpse.