Three

Stiles
When I got home,I took a shower and then a little nap.
I woke up when my phone rang.it was Scott.

"Just checking you didn't forget about today.And that you didn't fall asleep." he said.

"You know me so well.."

"So wake up! see you tonight at 8:00!"

"K.bye Scotty."

I got up and ate an oreo with peanut butter.I put on some jeans and a tshirt and drove to Scott.

When I got there I just enterd Scott's house like I always do, and everyone was already there.

I walked into the living room and then I saw that Derek is there too.
I dragged Scott into his kitchen.

"I see Derek is here too."

"Yeah I forgot to tell you he is coming too.I hope it's not a problem."

"No of course not."Why would it be a problem? that Derek is..here."

"I don't know.. relax Stiles everything is okay.Well if there is no problem can we go sit with everyone now?"

I nodded and we went back to the living room.On our way there,I felt dizzy and almost fell down.
Luckily, Scott was there to hold me.

"Are you okay?" I heard Derek's voice.

"Yeah I..I don't know what happened.."

Isaac took my hand and sat me next to him on the couch.
Derek went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water for me.

It was weird, I thought he hated me.

"Is everything okay?" Isaac whispered to me.He seemed confused.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Well, Scott what did you want to tell us?" Jackson asked.

Every pair of eyes landed on Scott.

"Ermm okay.Well I wanted to tell you guys for a long time now, but I guess I wasn't brave enough.And that was silly, you are my friends, my family.I don't need to be afraid of telling you that..I am bisexual."

Dead silence.I guess I was the only one who wasn't surprised.

And finally, Jackson decided to open his mouth."You say it like it's a bad thing."

"Scott we love you no matter what." Lydia added.

"Yes we do. We love you very much. And we always will."Isaac said.
Everyone in the pack knew he was in love with Scott since the moment he saw him.

Everyone was so understanding and kind towards Scott.
And then I saw Derek's face.

He was shocked.

At some point, he looked at me too.I guess he remembered our talk, just like I did.

For like 30 seconds we just stared a eachother until I decided to give my opinion on Scott's announcement.

"Just for the record, I always knew."

"Shut up!" Scott laughed and punched my arm.

On my way home, I couldn't stop thinking about Derek's face.I couldn't sleep either, so I just stayed up watching Shameless all night and fell asleep early in the morning.

I felt horrible so my dads let me stay home.

After school, Isaac stopped by to give me homework and check if I'm okay.

"How are you?"

"Fine..I was awake all night watchind shameless so I stayed home today."

"I love Shameless!Especially Ian!he is so hot..and his scenes with Micky..they make so horny.."

"Isaac!you nasty little dog!wait what?Ian and Micky?! Is Micky gay?!"

"Oops..forgot you just started to watch it.."

So that's it for chapter 3!
Did you like it? tell me in the comments!
love you!