PREVIOUS EVENTS

Zacznij od początku

Everything that happened inside MALIVORE.
The time I spent with Hope.
The moments where I felt alive for the first time in my whole damn life, where I was happy, contented.
Where I was selfless for the first time, I put someone else before me.
Where I chose Hope over my father.
Where I fell in love with a beautiful person. A person who has a golden heart, who's unearthly beautiful.
A person who accepted me for what I am, without any judgement, my good and bad both sides. She's a real life angel that I am blessed to meet.
He said all this looking at Hope. Looking straight at her eyes.

Hope couldn't help but smile and blush profusely. Her heart was beating erratically after listening to Clarke's heartfelt confession of love for her. Her eyes welled up, to stop her tears from falling freely she bit her lips and turned her gaze away from Clarke's mesmerising face and piercing eyes.

On the other hand, the twins and Penelope were nearly on brink on crying their eyes out, after hearing such beautiful words dedicated to their best friend by someone so unexpected.

Everyone around them started hooting. MG and kaleb were ecstatic. They started cheering Clarke to continue his confession of love. Kaleb even told him to kneel and propose Hope, which earned him a glare from both Clarke and Hope.
Clarke was uncomfortable and all red. He was not used to be around people who he can call as his friends and he never said his feelings out loud. It was all new for him.

He cleared his throat and continued,
After remembering everything I also remembered overhearing you and MALIVORE talking about how you guys wanted to kill me, to get your hands on Hope. A small reminder, brother, that is something that will not happen in a hundred years. Till am alive I won't ever allow your dirty hands on her, on my Hope. Unmindfully he blurted out, MY HOPE. As expected he was rewarded with one of the rarest sight of Hope Mikelson blushing, and being red. Smiling lightly he turned his focus back on his BROTHER.

He continued, during that time, Penelope came in to tell Josie about you and Alyssa. You may not know but Penelope is pretty powerful she learnt the cloaking spell from Josie and she kept tabs on you two. She told us everything that you two planned as she was there present in the room.

Then Lizzie interrupted him and said, Let me say the rest. Then with a smug look she continued,

We made a plan, to use Clarke's strategy against you, making him as bait

We made a plan, to use Clarke's strategy against you, making him as bait. The scratch you had in the morning it was from the TRIDENT. We just simply executed your plan on you.
Hope's characteristics are in you now, but it's minimal, just enough to keep MALIVORE locked.
So now we are going to send you to your DADDY DEAREST, BIRD.

Landon was still gasping but he managed to croak out, but how the hell did you reverse the creators magic???
It is impossible. No one can do that. 

This time Penelope spoke up.
Yes, it is impossible but when there are 4 powerful witches and a true love's bond anything is possible Landon. Any damn thing is possible to achieve. You are forgetting the most important rule of the supernatural world. Nature always has a loophole. We just had to make it work, and there was the love that these two share, the bond as strong as their's can make anything happen.

Josie sighed and said, as much as i am enjoying the show, It's time Hope. Do it now. 
Landon shrieked and tried to escape, by using his so called love for Josie.
Josie help me, Please. You know I love you, Help me please. I beg you Jo.

Josie cringed at the nickname he used, shooting him a disgusted glare she said,
Shut up or I will melt your brain. Trust me when I say that, I am damn capable of doing so.
So just shut the hell up. Then she looked at Hope and said,
Hope send him to his father please.
Hope smirked and said of course sissy. Anything for you mademoiselle.

Then with a harsh pull she dragged Landon to the ditch and pushed him into it. Due to Hope's characteristics present in him, the MALIVORE ditch made a rumbling sound and then it engulfed Landon. Totally.He kept shouting but none of them showed any signs of remorse or sympathy, they hated him for being a backstabber.

Then all of them turned to Alyssa Chang. She was sweating, after seeing what they did to Landon. Hope just made a portal and sent her back to the cell in the Salvatore School. So that she could be locked up and they could deal with her later.

Finally after ages everything was better now.
Everyone had smiles in there faces. They were happy.
Silently Lizzie signalled the others to leave Hope and Clarke alone. So that they can talk about themselves, and about the things that Clarke confessed suddenly.

When Hope and Clarke were lost in each other's eyes, all of them left. Leaving the two to talk and sort things out. They needed a conversation. It was long overdue. As neither of them were good at saying what they truly felt for each other. 

NOTE: TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO. THANK YOU READERS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. I AM IMMENSELY GRATEFUL TO YOU. LOTS OF LOVE ❤️.