Birthday Night

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up when I heard some noices in my dorm. It was so loud that it got me up . I took my phone not making any sound as I switched on light of my phone as I tried to move towards the noices without making any noices myself. It was coming from the kitchen as I got closer to the place where the noices were coming my heartbeat was getting fast with every step I took. I put my hand on the door knob thinking whether i open the door or not but putting my all thoughts aside I opened the door and it was all dark and suddenly all silent. I looked around but there wasn't even a single thing and not even any thing looked different in the place .
"What was it?"I said to myself but wait there was some noises but now it's all blank like there was nothing. "Okay so as it's nothing here let's get some sleep"I whispered to myself but I don't know why I keep on talking to myself. I turned around only to get a shock as I stumbled back in shock "what the freak Byun Baekhyun how the hell you entered my dorm"I screamed as he just stood their laughing like an idiot.
"You are so idiot chan....like a lill girl you start screaming"he said as he laughed like a unstoppable toy set to laugh "okay now tell me how the hell you entered and was that you in the kitchen before?"I asked as he looked a lill confused at me "well you pabo you didn't locked your dorm and what do you mean by before in the kitchen"he said as I also got confused that what was that before in the kitchen.

"No nothing and thank God it was only you and did you locked the door now?"I said as he nodded "nd yeah I came to return your guitar and you won't believe man the girl I played in front of opps I mean you played in back is now head over heels for me"he said in a hyper kid voice as he jumped up and down "woah man that's really nice for you"I said as he nodded "okay now calm down and go to guest room nd sleep cause we got classes tomorrow"I said as he rushed towards the room.

No one's POV

Chanyeol also went to his room still a little confused that who was it and how come baekhyun suddenly appeared in the dorm cause he knows for sure that he locked the dorm but how the hell and what actually happened got him to become restless and can't fell asleep. It was still 11:45pm and he can't sleep. There were some noices again but he let them flow thinking that it might be baekhyun now.

But those noices got more and more with the passing second and it troubled him a lot he went towards his door as he thought to go and check what is it. Suddenly his door was knocked actually we can say someone started to bang his door creeping the shit out of him. "Who is it?"he said stammering as he still opened the door but there was no one and this made him sweat a bit . There were again noices which again came from kitchen and now it is making him insane *what the hell is there any ghost in my dorm or what* he thought as he moved towards the kitchen as he opened the door there was all dark. "Who is here please come out"he said as he tried to switch on the lights.

Chanyeol's POV

"Tell me who is in here, hey baek is it you"I said as someone put thir hand on my shoulder I squeaked and looked in the direction and to my surprise there are all my friends with birthday caps on their heads and a cake. And now it stuck in my mind it's my birthday "what the you idiots who wishes someone like this"I said as they all laughed and wished me and I swear they all are the best friends forever and I love them all . Because friends are something which if we get right they'll nag at us, will be mad at us, and maybe sometimes will say that I'm gonna leave you but nevertheless they'll never leave you and if you'll get a fake friend they'll leave you and will never even look back at you.

------------------------------------------------------
Word count-768

Hi all !! Hope you all will like it...because I dunno but I loved this while writing well this is what I was thinking from a long time when I thought about chanyeol's birthday and yeah unnie gave me a line so I made this.
Okiee so one more thing always be happy with your friends and always be truthful to them.

JadeyPearl-Lavendar
Yeols_truly
This one shot got 2nd place in mini wolf awards ...uwu am so happy💜💜💜💜!!!!!💜💜💜
Carl
Yeols_truly
Felixawood
JadeyPearl-Lavendar

Khamsamnida😊
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
theNationsBoyfriend
Hananbajrai913